Guess who has just come out with this ?

Started by fred c, May 15, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Does anyone else think it hugely ironic that a bloke who abused and vilified on a regular basis a group of people who have posted the points below over the last 10 years or more on The Post, has now started to use that information himself.... Plagiarism or What ?

THERE'S SOMETHING ROTTEN IN HARTLEPOOL LABOUR.

From a group thread. Just off the top of my head. Feel free to add yours or discuss.

Hartlepool Labour Council has failed dismally. Any measure you choose to use suggests they are inept.

Here's a few disgraces for you off the top of my head.

1. Kevin Cranney in a key role on council (regeneration etc) despite being banned by a judge from being a company director and having a string of failed businesses.

2. Owton Manor Residents scandal which resulted in a Labour councillor going to prison.

3. Stephen Akers-Belcher, sacked from his job and lying to his employers. Then taking them to a tribunal but failing to turn up this costing public money.

4. Councillor Mike McLoughlin breaking the law and lying on his council declaration.

5. The carpetgate scandal.

6. The investigation into SAB chaired by Chris Simmons being kicked into the long grass. Chris Simmons then becomes party president.

7. Council leader Christopher Akers Belcher allowing three Tory Councillors (I think they only have three) to be on the planning committee.

Don't try to defend the indefensible.

Unless Labour members speak out against things like this, the rot will just get worse and worse and ordinary people will suffer as the town further declines.

We need good people running our town. There are very few I can see.

Nice

My initial thought was Harry Blackwood but looking at his FB page ( its open ,Im not "Friends" with him) , it seems not

mk1

Quote from: Nice on May 15, 2018, 04: PM
My initial thought was Harry Blackwood but looking at his FB page ( its open ,Im not "Friends" with him) , it seems not

Is this a wind-up?

Nice

Quote from: mk1 on May 15, 2018, 05: PM
Quote from: Nice on May 15, 2018, 04: PM

Is this a wind-up?

No its not and Im not sure why you was say so . I confess I am not as well versed in these shenanigans as most of you :-(

pensionater

You don't have to be well versed in shenanigans to realise that Harry Blackwood posted it,it's under his name. :-\

Stig of the Seaton Dump

One thing that is consistent about Harry is his inconsistency.

He put all his chips on Red Mike and the ball landed on Black.

I wish Harry well with his message but I don't think anybody is listening anymore.
I don't believe it.

The Great Dictator

ReturntoZenda

Pretty sure Blackwood is playing games again. You never see him and this 'Nice' in the same room. For someone who claims not to realise this was a Blackwood quote, a search of his (Nice) posts reveals he is fully aware of what the failed hack posts on FB.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Harry pays his council tax to Durham I assume, so why the fascination with another authority?
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

It's like throwing stones at the sun, it keeps your arm in and helps your technique but achieves precisely nothing.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Nice

Quote from: ReturntoZenda on May 16, 2018, 07: AM
Pretty sure Blackwood is playing games again. You never see him and this 'Nice' in the same room. For someone who claims not to realise this was a Blackwood quote, a search of his (Nice) posts reveals he is fully aware of what the failed hack posts on FB.

I can assure you Im not HB and I do look on his page every so often . I actually looked after the OP but didnt see this piece :-) In fact I have just been back on this minute and still dont see it ( mind its a bit early for me )

Nice

Quote from: Nice on May 16, 2018, 08: AM
Quote from: ReturntoZenda on May 16, 2018, 07: AM

I can assure you Im not HB and I do look on his page every so often . I actually looked after the OP but didnt see this piece :-) In fact I have just been back on this minute and still dont see it ( mind its a bit early for me )

I see it now :-) (on PC not phone?) Honest mistake

jawsbbc