potential slander by a cpl officer

Started by jawsbbc, April 30, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

looks like one of hartlepool  cpl are insinuating   wrongdoings  by one of the indi,s
talk about labour and dirty tricks
Tom Cook Hypothetically, if what I said was true, I'd be more concerned about the relevant gentleman's actions toward women than my alluding to it. Not something that can be discussed explicitly in public at this stage.

Like · Reply · 9h
Nicola Kenny
Nicola Kenny What you wrote the other day was Bang out of order Tom

fred c

How sick is this, rumour and innuendo just before an election is a pathetic attempt to influence the result........ but do we expect anything else from Corbyns little helpers in Hartlepool labour.

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on May 01, 2018, 08: AM
How sick is this, rumour and innuendo just before an election is a pathetic attempt to influence the result........ but do we expect anything else from Corbyns little helpers in Hartlepool labour.
they are scraping the barrel there Fred wonder who's in it ??
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jawsbbc

and he is still at it
Tom Cook Haven't deleted anything. I tagged the party AND a candidate so see what their thoughts on such behaviour is. I didn't label anyone a sex offender publicly either. I asked the question. I'm shocked that people aren't as disgusted as I am about people potentially behaving in that way. Hopefully more credence will be given to my comments in coming days. Either way, I stand by them because of what I know to be fact.
Reply · 23h
Nicola Kenny
Nicola Kenny Sexual harassment is a sexual offence there for it is labelling the person a sex offender

fred c

Labour, the party of innuendo, rumour and smear...... unless of course it's about any of them....... whatever the facts are in this, the Corbynite PR Man should cease throwing mud around untill the proper authorities have investigated...... :-X

Johnny Bongo

It seems that HCLP and those charlatans that purport to be Labour are getting worried!  So they resort to slander, innuendo and downright lies!  I honestly haven't a clue as to who/ what they are referring to....but it seems to me that the 'timing' of these insinuations is too obvious to be purely co-incidental!  I reckon that there'll be a few twitchy Labour R Soles tonight, wondering if the Hartlepool sheep have finally woken from their coma.....and decided to vote for anything other than Labour!  If they do then I'll celebrate with anything other than Veuve Cliquot (or whatever crap they drink!").   

Inspector Knacker

It's a rather obvious sign of panic within the ranks. Their stock is falling and their desperation is bobbing to surface like a 'floater' that won't be flushed.
The toxic mix of party drones and resident egos guarantees more bits falling off their organisation than a jelly on a pogo stick.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.