Seaton parking

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 21, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Driving through about 6 pm the last few days and the place is busy, with huge queues at the three fish shops, but double, inconsiderate and downright ignorant parking was causing hold ups as those too idle to walk park just where they want.
Wasn't this going to be sorted with the parking charges? It's worse than ever.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Mad Dog said it would sort it out...... and it would be safer and with less dog muck.....mind you, she did think the flag poles at the Domes would be dangerous to shipping  :P

station cat

Parking in Seaton is never going to improve.  I live in a residents' only parking zone....doesn't work. World and his wife still park outside my house for free....I have to pay!! People are even parking in church car park and walking down to the Front.

fred c

A half arsed idea that wasn't thought through by those responsible for it, it's a complete c**k-up that's impacted on local residents

Inspector Knacker

Whether it worked pr not is an irrelevance. It was all about the money.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Tony Hanson making his mark at HBC as much as anything.

At the consultation he was all about turning Seaton into a copy of the last council he worked at.   

Overdevelopment, tasteless and with a price tag.

Not a clue about the value of low stress, fresh air and relaxation.
Shitty burgers, blaring bang bang music and dad parting with the best part of £100
a time was his definition of prosperity.
I don't believe it.

isolde

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on April 22, 2018, 02: PM

Shitty burgers, blaring bang bang music and dad parting with the best part of £100
a time was his definition of prosperity.

and that £100 is just in the fish and chip shop  8)