Fly tipping, why does some gets cleared quickly not on council owned land?

Started by isolde, March 24, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isolde

I am interested to know why an area behind St Aidens gets council vans out straight away to clear flytippin such as sofas, when it is not council owned land. The ramp going to Middleton beach between Middleton cabins and Seymours yard is a regular tipping place and that is affecting the environment as it ends up in the sea.
this is from 2 months ago, l contacted Shane Moore for help and he passed it on but if they came out it was too late it was all in the sea. Her name and address was all over it. Also zoomed in and sent to him to pass on.
https://www.facebook.com/sadie.waite1/videos/1819691518041111/

Now behind St Aidens is also not council owned land, but they come out straight away as you can just make out in the photo.
What is it with that bit of land?
Who does actually own it?
  What ties does it have to HBC or any particular Councillor?

fred c

I don't think there will be any Fly Tipping problems for Labour in the run up to Mays elections......
There certainly wasn't any in the recent Seaton Carew by-election, it seemed as though the Labour Group had the cleansing department on Speed Dial.

jawsbbc

Quote from: isolde on March 24, 2018, 01: PM
I am interested to know why an area behind St Aidens gets council vans out straight away to clear flytippin such as sofas, when it is not council owned land. The ramp going to Middleton beach between Middleton cabins and Seymours yard is a regular tipping place and that is affecting the environment as it ends up in the sea.
this is from 2 months ago, l contacted Shane Moore for help and he passed it on but if they came out it was too late it was all in the sea. Her name and address was all over it. Also zoomed in and sent to him to pass on.
https://www.facebook.com/sadie.waite1/videos/1819691518041111/

Now behind St Aidens is also not council owned land, but they come out straight away as you can just make out in the photo.
What is it with that bit of land?
Who does actually own it?
  What ties does it have to HBC or any particular Councillor?
because its foggy furze  thats why it gets shifted

SRMoore

I did pass that information on and was told an enforcement officers was going down to investigate. I never did hear anything back after that so I'm glad you mentioned it again as I can chase it up.

As for fly tipping being removed in Foggy Furze in the blink of an eye, anyone checked the Labour candidates FB page? Twas a regular occurrence in Seaton.

fred c

Lucy Lass-Tick

fred c

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on March 24, 2018, 06: PM
Quote from: fred c on March 24, 2018, 06: PM
Who is Labours Foggy Furze candidate btw ????

Thought to be Ann Marshall.

Ann Marshall.... didn't she stand in Seaton Carew just before Christmas, I seem to remember a number of embarrassing FB posts, didn't she come a distant 3rd........despite having CAB, SAB, and the rest of the Cabal supporting her.

I believe Darren Price is standing as an Independent in Foggy, he seems a decent bloke and he came with 50 or 60 votes of winning against the Dear Leader.... he must be in with a good chance of forcing Ann Marshall to look for another Ward at the next election.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on March 24, 2018, 06: PM
Who is Labours Foggy Furze candidate btw ????

Thought to be Ann Marshall.

Ann Marshall.... didn't she stand in Seaton Carew just before Christmas, I seem to remember a number of embarrassing FB posts, didn't she come a distant 3rd........despite having CAB, SAB, and the rest of the Cabal supporting her.

I believe Darren Price is standing as an Independent in Foggy, he seems a decent bloke and he came with 50 or 60 votes of winning against the Dear Leader.... he must be in with a good chance of forcing Ann Marshall to look for another Ward at the next election.

What's that phrase again ...? Could it be 'always the bridesmaid, never the bride'?  ???

isolde

Quote from: SRMoore on March 24, 2018, 05: PM
I did pass that information on and was told an enforcement officers was going down to investigate. I never did hear anything back after that so I'm glad you mentioned it again as I can chase it up.

it disappeared into the sea by that night, no one came out

isolde

isolde

l thought more would come of this, l had hoped some would know something.
one person does as a neighbour inboxed darren price about this land and the fact it apparently owned by wells and registered to a company he ownes  on burn rd and the council keep it clean for him? he got now reply.

jawsbbc

Quote from: isolde on March 26, 2018, 09: PM
l thought more would come of this, l had hoped some would know something.
one person does as a neighbour inboxed darren price about this land and the fact it apparently owned by wells and registered to a company he ownes  on burn rd and the council keep it clean for him? he got now reply.
what company ??

isolde

the company is on brenda rd not burn rd.
it is only a rumour but its linked to wells and a company, someone posted a link about it in the foggy furze group in 2016 but l cant find.