First Bung of The Elections

Started by fred c, March 09, 2018, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I believe one of them has an IT contract with HBC....... so no change there either

stumped

Found out today that said 'Procedures Secretary' recently returned from a three year stint in Moscow. Timed well with the installation of a new MP and a great deal of suspect Facebook advertising. Are we to expect a 'motion' to paint the cenotaph red?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: stumped on March 12, 2018, 10: PM
Found out today that said 'Procedures Secretary' recently returned from a three year stint in Moscow. Timed well with the installation of a new MP and a great deal of suspect Facebook advertising. Are we to expect a 'motion' to paint the cenotaph red?

Hartlepool Tories would probably vote in favour of that.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: stumped on March 12, 2018, 10: PM
. Are we to expect a 'motion' to paint the cenotaph red?

Same shade as Barclay's nose?

Inspector Knacker

Will it mean Zil lanes for the party cars?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

stokoe

Well fred they are a month early this year,leaflet put through this morning😳 might be more worried this year.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: stokoe on February 09, 2019, 01: PM
Well fred they are a month early this year,leaflet put through this morning😳 might be more worried this year.

I get a feeling that some are distinctly nervous.

UnknownUser

Quote from: fred c on March 12, 2018, 06: PM
I believe one of them has an IT contract with HBC....... so no change there either

That's incorrect, I have a spreadsheet of every council awarded contract.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

fred c

UnknownUser

Quote from: fred c on February 10, 2019, 02: PM
Had ?

The data I have goes back 5 years. Unless you have evidence to the contrary?
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

fred c

Thanks for clearing that point up....I apologise to the unknown person