Absolutely hilarious cat-fight raging on Facebook the last few days........

Started by mk1, January 16, 2018, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

....which seems to boil down to the fact The SCABs have the active local membership  in their back pocket and the 'radicals' who promised to remove them are all getting 'no platformed' when they speak out. One thing for sure Daddy-Belcher is a cert to join the family gravy-train.
No change in Hartlepool I am afraid. From keeping an eye on Facebook likes it appears  the new lot are falling over themselves to keep in The Dear Leaders good books.

Hubris

Come on MK, don't be shy......just share what you have. Get those captures from FB on here for us all to enjoy.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on January 16, 2018, 08: PM
Come on MK, don't be shy......just share what you have. Get those captures from FB on here for us all to enjoy.

Just think of who is the most likely person to be in the middle of an expletive-laden argument.

Visit his FB page.....................

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I don't believe it.

fred c

I wonder....... will Mike Hill be calling in to see The Rock and have a cuppa anytime soon........it was always going to end in tears, but considering some of s**t thrown at post members by the 'Corbynites for their criticism of the LabMob, I find it ironic that some of them are falling over themselves to support the likes of Cranney.

It looks as though Momentum won't be gaining any Momentum in Hartlepool under the SCAB regime, their boasts of changing Labour from within was, as many on here prophesied a load of B****x.........we can only expect more of the same ol same ol

What's the odds on a fourth Belcher gainng a seat on the LabMob gravy train ?.... whooooo whooooo

ReturntoZenda

Had a quick look at Hackwood's FB page. He really is certifiable isn't he?

kevplumb

Quote from: ReturntoZenda on January 17, 2018, 05: PM
Had a quick look at Hackwood's FB page. He really is certifiable isn't he?
you can't say that about my mate harry  ;D
i think labour in hartlepool are running true to form
when they have got what they want from you, your out
reckon his attitude has come round and bit him firmly on the a**e

as fred said it was always going to end in tears
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I remember Harry sending one of his Army to tell me to vote for Hill because he is different from the council lot.

I wish he had been right and me the wrong one.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on January 17, 2018, 07: PM
I remember Harry sending one of his Army to tell me to vote for Hill because he is different from the council lot.

I wish he had been right and me the wrong one.

Our very own Steve Bannon unable to see he was being manipulated and used by people with the (collective)IQ of a cabbage.
Done up like a kipper!