I walk the area regular..............

Started by mk1, January 07, 2018, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Does the Boy in a Mans Body actually replay his videos and critique the content before he uploads them onto the council website, they are excruciatingly hilarious to view and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of people have suffered broken ribs whilst playing them.  :o

mk1

Quote from: fred c on August 23, 2018, 07: PM
Does the Boy in a Mans Body actually replay his videos and critique the content before he uploads them onto the council website, they are excruciatingly hilarious to view and I wouldn't be surprised if a number of people have suffered broken ribs whilst playing them.  :o
I said it before so I will say it again. 'They' know he looks and sounds like an idiot and that is the image they want him to project. He (and Cranney) are just too dim to realise what is going on.
That said this clown is Labours 'Campaign Co-ordinator'!

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1'They' know he looks and sounds like an idiot

you have to admit he does it well  ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on August 23, 2018, 07: PM
Quote from: fred c on August 23, 2018, 07: PM
I said it before so I will say it again. 'They' know he looks and sounds like an idiot and that is the image they want him to project. He (and Cranney) are just too dim to realise what is going on.

I added one word to your assessment and got 6 month on the subs bench.....ok it was blithering but hey.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on August 23, 2018, 07: PM
I doubt he could co-ordinate walking and scratching his nose at the same time. ::)
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Grumblstiltskin

Dear God, I watched the video and despaired, is this clown with the mickey mouse voice in power? WTF?

Inspector Knacker

He looked and sounded like a big boned schoolboy being forced reluctantly into auditioning for the school play for the role of Councillor Gormless in 'Carry on Councillor'.
Looks like he may have got the part.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Let us ignore the charge our MP is trying to credit  the rubbish clean-up to 'The Council' when it was a volunteer group that did the work and concentrate on the time-line.

First noted by our illustrious MP on August 22nd:

https://www.facebook.com/mikehillmp/posts/316470995595489   
Spruced up the outside of the office today. Got rid of the weeds and the rubbish dumped over the wall. Nice chap turned up and mentioned the fly tipping further up the street, which in turn is blowing all over the road. He's reported it to the Council and as promised so have I.

And today a full 40 days later he opines:

https://www.facebook.com/mikehillmp/photos/a.116810512228206/333392157236706/?type=3&theater

At long last the Council has recognised that cleaning up our streets and dealing with boarded up properties is the way forward in rebuilding our communities. Fly tipping in South Road today was dealt with swiftly but at the end of the day it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Everyone everywhere across town is saying enough is enough and frankly I don't blame them.

It seems cypher Hill thinks that is 'swiftly'!

DRiddle

Not sure if it's been mentioned on another thread but Doctor Pothole has also been walking the ward regularly (Headland and Harbour, not Tooting) and seems to have developed a fixation with the War Memorial and gardens on the Headland.

His view seems to be that it's in a state of neglect and that the memory of the fallen and current veterans deserves better.

The trouble is the residents of the Headland regard that garden area as one of the best kept parts of the whole ward, describing it as immaculate.

Dr Mike is now pledging some ward budget money for a tidy up and some flowers (presumably ones which will bloom on the North East coast in November).

When you consider some of the areas around the town and the state of neglect they're in, the Headland war memorial seems a strange choice to spend additional funding.

I sense a photo opportunity.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on October 07, 2018, 11: AM

Dr Mike is now pledging some ward budget money for a tidy up and some flowers (presumably ones which will bloom on the North East coast in November).

When you consider some of the areas around the town and the state of neglect they're in, the Headland war memorial seems a strange choice to spend additional funding.

I sense a photo opportunity.

I recall a contretempts a while back when a  drunken Barclay was heard as shouting he was going to provide 360%  wheelchair access no matter what simply because 'he can'. It's  a change from his usual pis*ing contest as this time it 'aint gonna be running down his leg.

fred c

The Memorial Garden is always well tended, I honestly believe installing a path will detract from the traditional look of the Memorial itself......Middleton Cabins...Potholes...Memorial Garden.......all crusades taken up by the the Tooting Tornado, all ideal photo ops.

If he wants to impress his ward residents, he could inform them of the number of days he has spent in Hartlepool since he was elected........