I walk the area regular..............

Started by mk1, January 07, 2018, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

.....and take photos from the car I am 'walking' in:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=152493235527930&id=135369980573589

Meanwhile the good Doctor is also scouring the area for discarded fag-packets and abandoned bikes. Seems he left Hartlepool before Christmas and has not yet returned.

https://www.facebook.com/CllrMikeMcLaughlin/photos/a.430133714028874.1073741828.423640958011483/519887628386815/?type=3&theater

The standard-bearer of the new intake that are (they say) going to remove the SCAB Regime seems remarkably unconcerned about  rubbish dumped in her own ward. Take this just 2 doors away from the Labour Office in South Road. It has been there since well before her election:

Don't even mention the state of the back-lanes................

fred c

"I walk the area regular. I have identified a number of issues today. I was really sad to see the mess in the F block Greenock Road, And the sounding areas"

I can only read and wonder at the education some people in Hartlepool have received  ::)

fred c

Another video gem after the Wesley Fire....... "We need action, not words on bringing the Wesley back into use"........what was that all about....... The LabTor Mob had 6 years to take action on the Wesley, planning permission for a 49 bedroom hotel was granted in 2012.

I suspect there are many more foot in mouth moments to come on FB in the months to come.

Just noticed another 1.....................It's cold and snowy. However we still holding our ward surgery tonight in the Rift House Community Building 5pm till 5pm...... obviously a very short meeting

mk1

Quote from: fred c on January 07, 2018, 08: PM
I was really sad to see the mess in the F block Greenock Road, And the sounding areas"

Mike is no better. He got Aidan wrong!

Inspector Knacker

Their grasp of the Englsh language begs the question is it their first language? Could it be a simple case of them being educated beyond their comprehension?
I suspect it's another case of dim people who weren't the sharpest pencil in the box at school, complete with a  pretentious ego trying to sound plausible. The don't.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

isolde

I was interested to find that belcher likes to help clean up our town :)
I have posted on his wall thanks to that link :)
we have a huge problem with fly tipping on none coucnil owned land as they know no one cares.. this is escalting since the tip started chaging and its time they did something about it and worked with the landowners

mk1

Only took Hill 8 months to respond

https://www.facebook.com/mikehillmp/posts/316470995595489?__xts__

Now all Labour have to do is sort out the  problem of the local thugs using their doorway and ramp as their local hang-out!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Mike Hill must be the most expensive street cleaner in the country.

Does he know what his job is ?

The utterly pathetic continuation of Labour failure in the town.
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

Much like the dear leader, he turns up where there's a photo opportunity. It works on the theory that if your picture is in the paper quite a lot, the gullible section of the electorate think you're actually doing something all the time. He's all motherhood and apple pie, he says the right thing to the right audience and backs every cute cause with a vote in it. He's a safe, unassuming, world weary pair of hands you can rely on to steady the ship.
When the time comes to relinquish the post he'll slip quietly into the background, never to be heard of again. He'll become an anonymous 'what's his name' MP.

Inspector Knacker

'Effective Leadership'  what colour is the sky in their world?
Unless it was a spelling mistake and they meant defective?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: fred c on August 23, 2018, 08: AM
https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolcouncil/videos/vb.241747132528522/2129782933926611/?type=2&theater&comment_id=2130031460568425&reply_comment_id=2130077217230516&notif_t=video_reply&notif_id=1534972639634938

Watch this and weep........

Lots of good work by the lads themselves hopefully it's a long term job for them.

The same 6 words repeated in different order / combinations.
His old school must be so proud of him.

They should send him to more funerals/jollies in Portsmouth in the name of damage limitation.
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

Notice how it's all in soft focus, indistinct, vague and fuzzy with nothing identifiable, plus flowery idealistic slogans.
Sounds like their time in office?

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: fred c on January 07, 2018, 08: PM
Another video gem after the Wesley Fire....... "We need action, not words on bringing the Wesley back into use"........what was that all about....... The LabTor Mob had 6 years to take action on the Wesley, planning permission for a 49 bedroom hotel was granted in 2012.

I suspect there are many more foot in mouth moments to come on FB in the months to come.

Just noticed another 1.....................It’s cold and snowy. However we still holding our ward surgery tonight in the Rift House Community Building 5pm till 5pm...... obviously a very short meeting

In a recent post on Facebook, CAB enthused that he was attending a meeting of the TVCA in a bid to get funding for  the  ' Western growth corridoor,' and yes, he did spell corridor with a double O.  He was then asked, 'What Is a 'corridoor',

CAB responded by explaining in detail, again misspelling corridor, that it was in fact the Elwick bypass, renamed at the request  of TVCA.

The misspellings were corrected some time after someone posted, 'He hasn't twigged yet, has he'
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

mk1

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on August 23, 2018, 05: PM

In a recent post on Facebook, CAB enthused that he was attending a meeting of the TVCA in a bid to get funding for  the  ' Western growth corridoor,' and yes, he did spell corridor with a double O.  He was then asked, 'What Is a 'corridoor',

CAB responded by explaining in detail, again misspelling corridor, that it was in fact the Elwick bypass, renamed at the request  of TVCA.

The misspellings were corrected some time after someone posted, 'He hasn't twigged yet, has he'

Here it is 

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=240115556595242&id=159119108028221&__xts__

It seems The Dear Leader  has removed all the comments about iz pur spellin.
Surprised Anth did not pick it up and make a big issue of it as he always did when a Labour critic made any spelling mistakes.