Local Elections

Started by marky, March 31, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

Given all the caffuffle - I was thinking of inviting Vladamir Putin to organise the elections. At least they would be a bit fairer. ::)

Really, someone must have something to lose because the dirty tricks department is working overtime.

Shepherd

I recon some people have got a lot to hide, don't even want it hinting at and sh1t scared its going to get out.

And it will no matter what tricks they pull.

They must have had a real sense of humor failure to pull this little trick, probably cost them quite a bit of cash to arrange it too.

Cyber hit men don't work for free!!!

Lord Elpus

I understand Robert Mugabe's book 'how to win an election' has become a must read for some in Hartlepool snake pit

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 31, 2012, 05: PM
I understand Robert Mugabe's book 'how to win an election' has become a must read for some in Hartlepool snake pit

Ah, but can they all read?

beanzontoast

i read Mugabe`s  book how to win elections it only had 1 page no words just a picture of an AK47 it was enough, as most people can`t read if they could they would be dangerous. Stalin the beloved of the labour party also had a book a few more pages and writing, but there were very few left who could read in the end. The moral be careful who you vote for but do vote as it may be a case of if you dont use it you lose it, and you just might see one of those books again, ah well it couldn`t happen could it.