Alan Clarks Pools Convo Interesting

Started by jawsbbc, May 07, 2017, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Well never seen this coming, what a shambles!!!

Hartlepool United FCLike Page
2 May at 19:16 ·
A statement from Gary Coxall on his position at Hartlepool United.

Gary Coxall Stands Down As Hartlepool United Chairman
Gary Coxall has released the following statement after deciding to step down as the Chairman of Hartlepool United.
HARTLEPOOLUNITED.CO.UK
LikeCommentShare
2 2
Comments
Neil Elliott
Neil Elliott IOR fall guy
Like · Reply · 2 May at 16:27
Alan Clark
Alan Clark You reckon.. They left ages ago
Like · Reply · 2 May at 17:29
Neil Elliott
Neil Elliott I know they left ages ago al After they installed gary and the gang in there place so they didn't have to pump £1million a year into pools any more It stank from day one
Like · Reply · 2 May at 17:40
Alan Clark
Alan Clark But what where their ambition.. They talked a good game and delivered nithing
Like · Reply · 2 May at 17:41
Neil Elliott
Neil Elliott If I was pumpin £1 million a year into something but wanted to retain my company profile so could not drop it then how would it be done ?

Easy pay a company with next to nothing yes PAY a company with next to nothing on paper to take it over and let...See more
Like · Reply · 2 May at 17:46
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Yes I remember you saying so.. So what you think about the future, it all looks very bleak unless this Pam has the finances.
Like · Reply · 2 May at 17:56
Neil Elliott
Neil Elliott Alan Clark liquidator in within months is what I see. But could be wrong Once the games finish so does the gate money the off season is always hard on clubs
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 May at 18:00

Choose File
Dave Hunter
Dave Hunter They promised all and delivered nothing, now looking for options to bail.
Like · Reply · 2 May at 17:35

Darknessontheedgeoftown

And Is this niratax Neil Elliott or a different one??

mk1

The claim IOR were pumping £1 million a year into Pools is a lie being used to cover the fact the current owner has shifted the same amount out of the club and into his back pocket. He has to make out they were broke when he took over to try and cover the fact it was him who put the Team under by looting it.

The Great Dictator

IOR saved the club from extinction, they pumped millions into it.

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on May 07, 2017, 10: PM

IOR saved the club from extinction, they pumped millions into it.

IOR used Pools as a tax dodge, The benefit was mutal.

jawsbbc

darknessontheedgeoftownAnd Is this niratax Neil Elliott or a different one??
the self same neil elliot  of niromax full sentence  below
Neil Elliott If I was pumpin £1 million a year into something but wanted to retain my company profile so could not drop it then how would it be done ?

Easy pay a company with next to nothing yes PAY a company with next to nothing on paper to take it over and let them take the flack

I did say at the time why would a company with less than £90,000 net worth buy a football club ?

The writing was on the wall but no one wanted to see it
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 2 May at 17:46
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Yes I remember you saying so.. So what you think about the future, it all looks very bleak unless this Pam has the finances.

mk1

Quote from: jawsbbc on May 07, 2017, 11: PM
darknessontheedgeoftownAnd Is this niratax Neil Elliott or a different one??

You will have to learn how to use the quote function and link outside forums  as your posts are a bit cluttered and difficult to read.

This is how I would do it:
===========================================================

QuoteIs this niratax Neil Elliott or a different one??

the self same neil elliot  of niromax full sentence  below:

Easy pay a company with next to nothing yes PAY a company with next to nothing on paper to take it over and let them take the flack

I did say at the time why would a company with less than £90,000 net worth buy a football club ?

The writing was on the wall but no one wanted to see it

Alan Clark
Yes I remember you saying so.. So what you think about the future, it all looks very bleak unless this Pam has the finances.

========================================================

jawsbbc

how do i use the  quote function MK1

mk1

Lets start you off slowly and ignore the forum built-in quote function

Isolate a section ot text you want to 'quote'  and put A if front of it. Write or paste in the bit you want to quote XXXXXX    and place B at the end. A &B  are the words and symbols in the attached image and not the letter 'A' &'B'!
Then just type your reply and post. Once you get used to the idea then clicking on the 'quote' function(top RH corner)  should be an  easy upgrade

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.