Tor/Lab convocation

Started by grim reaper, May 01, 2017, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Quote from: fred c on May 01, 2017, 05: PM
I hear what mk1 is saying, but I am not alone in being sick to f***ing death of dropping my pants, bending over and grabbing my ankles... the 'we can't change anything' excuse has worn through with me.......if we elected a Tory, lets see how Raymondo explains his coalition with the LabMob to the MP.

Yep anything but labour for me- a MOAB needs dropping on SCABS n Co.

Inspector Knacker

If Labour win again we can safely be described as donkeys led by donkeys. There may be no quick fixes but this cult of returning the same old ragbag washed out egotists is well past its sell by date.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Steely Dan

Vote UKIP? Personally Id rather chew my own arm off and then quench my thirst with Mad Marj's urine.

There won't be a UKIP after the eiection and good riddance. 

marky

Simples.

Vote UKIP in the by-election and hope Labour lose the seat. This will help the independents (who do all the work) while UKIP sit playing pocket billiards and dreaming of when they take over the world.

Vote Tory in the general election because it looks like that's the most likely way of getting labour to lose the seat and finally forcing them to get rid of the CABAL. Who is the CABAL? CAB, Cranney, SAB, James and Barclay

grim reaper

Thank you gerek. At least someone has got the gist of my post.  :)
I was not relating to national politics, I was posting about THIS town of ours and getting rid of the scabs & co.
But, once again, the blinkered start going on about 'I can't do this' & 'I can't vote that'.  ::)
Which is exactly why the scabs will rule this town for as long as THEY want to.

UKIP was very close to gaining seats at the last elections but as long as people are not willing to use them as a vehicle to remove the scabs et al, then they will stay and laugh at us.
I stated 'vote UKIP' but it could have just as easily have been 'vote PHF' but I believe the kippers did better across the town.

If we don't vote tactically, this site and those on it that call for change will never see it.
Give the council back to the educated, professional salaried officers and the waste, alleged back-handers and out and out criminal activity can be stopped.

It's in YOUR hands but I feel most are just so bloody minded it won't happen.
I can see the day when Ralph Ward Jackson is removed from Church Square and the scabs will be mounted there.
                                           And THAT will be down to YOU.  :(

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: grim reaper on May 01, 2017, 08: PM

I can see the day when Ralph Ward Jackson is removed from Church Square and the scabs will be mounted there.
I'd rephrase that.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

MOST OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO INTEND TO VOTE THIS WAY  GRIMREAPER
  MOST DONT LIKE UKIP BUT WILL VOTE FOR THEM IN THE LOCAL
Vote UKIP in the by-election and hope Labour lose the seat. This will help the independents (who do all the work) while UKIP sit playing pocket billiards and dreaming of when they take over the world.

Vote Tory in the general election because it looks like that's the most likely way of getting labour to lose the seat and finally forcing them to get rid of the CABAL. Who is the CABAL? CAB, Cranney, SAB, James and Barclay

kevplumb

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 01, 2017, 08: PM
Quote from: grim reaper on May 01, 2017, 08: PM

I'd rephrase that.

did cross my mind as well   ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

The way to overturn a solid Labour base is to  offer an alternative version. No one can believe The Tories have the same values and thus a straight Labour-to-Tory shift will not  happen for the majority. 3-4 strong  candidates just means the least unpopular can win with a relatively  small loyal base. Tory/UKIP are fighting for the same votes and likewise Lab/Libs. A maverick local character might have an impact.

fred c

Quote from: jawsbbc on May 01, 2017, 08: PM
MOST OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO INTEND TO VOTE THIS WAY  GRIMREAPER
  MOST DONT LIKE UKIP BUT WILL VOTE FOR THEM IN THE LOCAL

DITTO.....

kevplumb

fred you crease me sometimes  ;)

well said bonny lad
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

steveL

QuoteVote UKIP? Personally Id rather chew my own arm off and then quench my thirst with Mad Marj's urine.

But that's the problem isn't it? The real Labourites have sat back and let the likes of Mad Marj take the p**s out of them for years.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

On another thread..... there are comments that the public should challenge others who are committing anti social acts......... pmsl at that, when you realise that at least 12 possibly 14 Labour councillors don't have the Balls to challenge CABS CABAL

Land Phil

Is the Labour Party choosing Benny Hill or who ever it is the beginning of the end of the SCABAL ?

grim reaper

At least YOU have it, jawsbbc.  :-*
Vote UKIP and the sensible Councillors (Independents) can work WITH the salaried Council officers and start to put our town on a sound footing for the future.

As stated, the UKIP Councillors then have the choice of playing pocket billiards or supporting the Indies.
If the scabs and the like are removed, the timorous Labour Councillors that are left may finally be able to make a contribution to the Council chamber, freed from the shackles imposed by the bullying cretins at the 'top'.  >:(

It's in our hands to do this....or will we throw away ANOTHER golden opportunity?