Subsidy to general public=bad. Subsidy in my ward=good

Started by mk1, December 31, 2016, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on January 01, 2017, 09: PM

Why would you get into trouble for calling her 'Mad Dog', members of her own group call her much worse than that.

I always try and sit near her when I (frequently) see her on the train to eavesdrop. I can confirm that when talking privately about Labour colleagues she uses very profane language and her thoughts on the Labour & Conservative same-sex pairings do not match the gay-friendly facade she promotes in public

veggismiennicht

Healthwatch run by our glorious leader must agree that home grown fruit and veg including organic produce is good for you knowledge of where produce comes from is another concern  Allotments allow people to do that at a reasonable price no allottment holder will tell you they make any money on there produce it costs more tthan it does to buy  in most cases but its the quality and taste  and the recreational and social welfare benefits but if you put rent up by the suggested amount it will not be viable to grow anything it will mean killing off some peoples only social outlet

Inspector Knacker

Waverley Terrace is a big allotment, will their rent be going up by the same percentage ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: veggismiennicht on January 01, 2017, 11: PM
Healthwatch run by our glorious leader must agree that home grown fruit and veg including organic produce is good for you knowledge of where produce comes from is another concern  Allotments allow people to do that at a reasonable price no allottment holder will tell you they make any money on there produce it costs more tthan it does to buy  in most cases but its the quality and taste  and the recreational and social welfare benefits but if you put rent up by the suggested amount it will not be viable to grow anything it will mean killing off some peoples only social outlet

A prime example of someone (MD)who knows Sweet FA about a subject making decisions that haven't been fully thought out, hence this decision on allotments & dump charges, the decision on Seetun Crew Parking Charges is another example of MD & her committee making ill thought out decisions that have far reaching effects that haven't ben considered properly.

DRiddle

Lord Elpus, my reluctance to refer to her as 'mad dog' on here is mainly to do with my respect for the councils code of conduct  ::) .

As you know, I'm well on course to break your record for 'most complaints made against a councillor during a term of office'. So it's my New Years resolution to try to keep opportunities for complaints to be made against me to a minimum. Hence my reluctance to call her by the name mad dog publicly.

When I say I'm on course to claim the record for complaints, I mean individual complaints about separate incidents. The vast majority of which have been made against me without foundation by cronies of coalition councillors.

The record for TOTAL complaints against a councillor by individual members of the public (rather than individual incidents) must surely belong to Cranney.

The combined total of complaints the council received for his 'sex slur' remark, his 'wife beater' comment and for his approach to me, is a total I'd like to bet is bigger than to total number of companies made against the rest of the council combined.

Just going back to the allotments issue, it's just another bullet in the foot from LABOUR. The allotment holders I've spoken with and their families are generally life long labour voters. . . But not anymore.

As I said, they're not annoyed at the rise. They're annoyed about her stinking attitude.

Inspector Knacker

The thing with the Waverley Terrace development is, for the size of the project the two jobs advertised seem well paid. I don't even see the need for two posts as any capable manager with an horticultural background should have no trouble running the show. How many paid posts were envisaged in this instance?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

pieface

Alnwickist

How many allotments went up in smoke last year, caused mostly by a lack of investment in security.