Sanity fights back..............

Started by mk1, December 04, 2016, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubris

mki, if you aren't trying to influence anything - i.e. to contribute and make a difference, then why bother? If your sole mission in life is to just deflate egos, what a useless pursuit. Are you proud? Give up wasting our time with your 'even litteler englander' myopic view. Stick to your gardening. Go for long walks. But if not, at least try and add some value here and there. Get your head out of your a**e before your back suffers too much damage.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on May 08, 2017, 10: PM

the single biggest threat to our western civilisation........... for what it is!
We are at war............... We are on the first steps of the end of our lifestyle as we know it.........

https://youtu.be/fYTxIw6kjZ0?t=1m25s

Call me a bong-eyed racist as much as you want...

Why would anyone think that about you

Quote from: Hubris on May 08, 2017, 10: PMwhat's the connection twixt a standing clowncillor and Ted Cassidy?

The present Lurch to the right?

akarjl

welcome to the bong eyed loony club MK1 ;)

akarjl

Stuck in the backwater of Hartlepool, little Englanders like mki delude themselves by sticking their fingers in their ears and whistling the EU National Anthem whilst sticking in firm denial mode and refuse to accept the blindingly obvious.  They don't see (or simply don't want to see) the single biggest threat to our western civilisation for what it is!
We are at war! We are on the first steps of the end of our lifestyle as we know it if we don't :-
- recognise the threat
- accept that the threat is real
- be prepared to do something about it
- support whatever politician is open and honest about it and is prepared to do something about it.

Call me a bong-eyed racist as much as you want.....But for accuracy I'll admit to being  a bong-eyed anti-religionist. (Regardless of whatever illogical cult they choose to follow...they are all equally puerile, but some just happen to be marginally less of a threat to mankind than others)
Islam isn't a race, it's a culture that has at its heart a divinely inspired mantra of world domination (according to the ludicrous but toxic myths said to be given by revelation from their particular magic pixie in the sky. Aren't they all?)
Brexit was and is many things. A vote for regaining our sovereignty, detatchment from an unelected elite of corrupt Eurocrats, to allow U.K. to control of its own destiny, for economic flexibility..etc....but above all it was our last chance to at least try and stem the tidal wave of accepting into our midst the multitudes of those that seek to do us harm and who's every fibre of their warped, misogynistic, brutal, domineering religion is geared towards insidious infiltration and ultimate destruction of our way of life!!
So, back to local issues. June election. Vote for someone who genuinely supports Brexit....whatever party.

On a lighter note, I'm in Romania, close to Transylvania. And it's a full-moon. There aren't many wolves a-howling outside but nonetheless I started thinking about the SCABS / Crannible / RMW / Mad Dog et al and was wondering which of them would play an appropriate role - who gets your vote for playing:- the Count: Igor : Van Helsing : The Bride. Are the good people of Hartlepool ready to descend on the spooky castle in Westbrooke brandishing their mattocks and scythes?

Even lighter note - a quiz question. Winner gets the traditional prize of a bottle of Veuve Clicqot.
- what's the connection twixt a standing clowncillor and Ted Cassidy?

as you said sanity prevails without the need for baby wipes ;)

akarjl

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

And they claim to be a religion of peace?

Anyone who claims we do not need to worry and we should allow these animals to have their own way needs to do a little reading....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Cue standard response.......

mk1

The rise Corbyn seems to have tipped you over the edge. You are clearly crazy.

Here is a a glimpse of the world the hater inhabits. A world where black is white and up is down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRjw5eNTbo

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 10, 2017, 07: AM
The rise Corbyn seems to have tipped you over the edge. You are clearly crazy.

Mmmm no idea what you mean-
Quotethe rise Corbyn?

Yet another youtube video with a computer generated narration - really can you not think of something more worthwhile than a youtube video? Sadiq Khan? A former "human rights lawyer"- his back ground and previous cases makes interesting reading

Again and again you play the race card-Obvious question is why- you seem to be the only one here who does?

This may come as a shock but violent extremist muslims are not defined by their colour or nationality but by their belief that they are justified in killing anyone who does not want to live by a backward, dark age, delusional set of rules based on THEIR beliefs.

Election or not, nothing has changed, the same threat is there. How we protect Britain is the issue. Not delusional claims that Corbyn "thinks" he has won and by implying that anyone who recognises the dangers of islamic extremism is a racist.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on June 10, 2017, 11: AM
Sadiq Khan? A former "human rights lawyer"- his back ground and previous cases makes interesting reading

To mock you are I post a video of extreme right wing idiots making crazy claims about  the Mayor Of London simply because he is a Muslim.
You respond by following in the path of the nut-jobs in the video!
You are  definitely unhinged.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 10, 2017, 12: PM
Quote from: akarjl on June 10, 2017, 11: AM
Sadiq Khan? A former "human rights lawyer"- his back ground and previous cases makes interesting reading

To mock you are I post a video of extreme right wing idiots making crazy claims about  the Mayor Of London simply because he is a Muslim.
You respond by following in the path of the nut-jobs in the video!
You are  definitely unhinged.

Why? Because I recognise that a small percentage of muslims are hell bent on killing us and should be taken off the street?

Again do you not want to live in a safe country?

Rather than resort to name calling perhaps you would like to enlighten us regarding how you would suggest this threat be addressed?

I suspect your answer will be .....

steveL

"Democracy is less about exerting your own right to free speech but more about defending the right of others, who you disagree with, to exert theirs. Only of you pass that test can you truly claim to believe in democracy"
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

QuoteWe hear everywhere about this false trade-off between freedom of speech and freedom of religion, as though there were some kind of balance to be struck here. There is no balance to be struck. Freedom of speech never infringes on freedom of religion. There is nothing I can say in this podcast about religion in general, or about Islam in particular, that would infringe upon someone else's freedom to practice his or her religion. If your freedom of religion entails that you force those who do not share it to conform to it, well that's not freedom of religion; we have a word for that – that's theocracy. This respect that we are all urged to show for "religious sensitivity" is actually a demand that the blasphemy laws of Islam be followed by non-muslims.
Sam Harris, "After Charlie Hebdo and Other Thoughts" (21 January 2015)

A podcast worth listening to

https://www.samharris.org/podcast