Hartlepool's very own wise monkey on the Manor Scandal....

Started by mk1, April 11, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

He hears no evil............
He sees no evil......
He speaks no evil.
The man has be gelded by the Labour Group and he is petrified they will turn on him again.
His reply to the Angie scandal is typical-sit on your ar**, bank the money and do nothing.

PS:
This post is about Dumbo.
My helping hand for those members who profess not to be able to work out the nicknames-probably football fans!

MkI

Do you always talk about yourself in the third person, as some kind of superiority complex, or are you genuinely on about somebody else and not yourself?

fred c

Is this a post by the original mk1............ or a post by the other MkI ??..... new members by the score it seems... wonder if it has owt to do with May 3rd

notinshadow

I think the new female one will be more fun than the old.

Lets fix the two of them up, we could have MK2's on here in a few years time.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I don't understand why Dumbo said refer the matter to the police ...isn't he the police as well as the HBC ?
Could he not take off his wooly hat off and place his big peaked one on his head for 5 minutes ?

We don't appear to be getting good value from 2 jobs.
I don't believe it.

christine blakey

Once a professional has received information about possible criminal offences or safeguarding, they must take the evidence to the police.  They cannot guarantee that the person who presents the evidence or shares the concerns will actually go to the police.

It is negligent that the information on serious concerns has simply been handed back and in blunt terms ignored.