A round of applause!

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, March 31, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Well done Danny .... great to see that the forum is back!!  ;D ;D ;D

fred c

rabbit

tritto?

Welcome back-I was getting tired of too much sunlight!

Why do you have a new URL?

The old one seemed to head off towards sedoparking (was this done by yourselves or a third party?)

danny_boy

Well I tried using another (actually several) different domains so we've ended up with quite a collection. I've put re-directs on to get everyone in the same place.

The site is still under attack - Thursday it had over 5 million hits - robots sending hits to the site from as far away as Brazil. However, hopefully we've managed to out fox the nasty persons behind all of this. (for 'nasty persons read F*!xx!** *!xxx!*

Anyway, we needed it back up for the elections; free speech and all that.

Sorry about the re-registration etc and the CAPTCHA thing will disappear after a few posts.

Shepherd

Well done, but I had to re register!!!

Lord Elpus

We all appreciate and admire your tenacity in getting the site back on line.

Thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity to change my online identity.

steveL

Danny has kindly agreed to cut down his weekly Fosters allowance by 50% to fund the new protection - not sure what he's going to do with the £150 left over though. My God, I'm a Newbie again.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

stokoe

codheadless

well done for getting the site up and running again, i heard a rumour from an insider at the kremlin that the councillor for a certain posh park in town who looks a bit like little lord fauntlroy had purchased the rights to the old name of this site and shut it down, is this correct?

Lord Elpus

If the site needs extra funds to operate put me down for a contribution.

steveL

I heard Ray Wells is thinking of contributing too....
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Vincent

Welcome back, my daily read has been missed so much I have actually been out and bought the Mail!!

steveL

mk1

I have a paypal account so if a donation is needed then let me know.

mk1

I got so mad about this I was printing out the Angie  pages and was just about to  spam the whole of her ward with them..........you saved me a bit of legwork!

Can I  suggets alittle tweak?
Change the answer to the question from 'monkey' to 'Drummond'!