Iain Wright's Support of Hospital Campaign Hitler Rant

Started by 94994, November 23, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

I'm Sparticus,(again).Really are getting paranoid,in fact you lot are turning into everything you despise.A group of people who think they are the only ones who have all the answers and every one else is either Harry Blackwood or one of his spy's.Jericho7 put a perfectly harmless post on here and 3 of the clique jump down his throat. 

Jamescampbell78

Sorry to disappoint but no idea who this Jericho chap is. 

Lucy, do I know you?

Jericho7

That's "her" throat. But thanks. There's some serious underlying issues going on that I'm not privy to, and to be honest.......I don't think I want to know!

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on November 23, 2014, 09: PM
I'm Sparticus,(again).Really are getting paranoid,in fact you lot are turning into everything you despise.A group of people who think they are the only ones who have all the answers and every one else is either Harry Blackwood or one of his spy's.

The opening post in this thread is by James Campbell.

Jericho7

It appears there's some serious history at play in this forum. Anyway, I come bearing gifts.

jamescampbell78 sent me a direct message the other night saying he wasn't the original poster. says he's posted on here a couple of times to prove it wasn't him but mods keep deleting the posts http://app.endomondo.com/workouts/441306806/34274

Boy's will be boy's I guess.

mk1

Quote from: Jericho7 on November 26, 2014, 07: PM

jamescampbell78 sent me a direct message the other night saying he wasn't the original poster. says he's posted on here a couple of times to prove it wasn't him but mods keep deleting the posts http://app.endomondo.com/workouts/441306806/34274

Boy's will be boy's I guess.

James Campbell is 0094994. No shadow of a doubt.
I note he has now vanished from the members list and I can no longer find his post via the search facility but he did sign off once as 'James'.

James Campbell was posting here under the ID 0094994

mk1

I see also that the original 'James Campbell' account has vanished as well.
So James only has one account now not 3.