Someone shot your Fox...............

Started by mk1, November 12, 2014, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 03, 2014, 10: PM

More than 1,000 coal-fired power plants are being planned worldwide, new research has revealed.  363 in China, while the greenies want to shut ours down with the loss of who knows how many jobs, bills going up to pay for the green projects, meanwhile I repeat, 1,000 coal-fired power plants are being planned worldwide while ours are being closed down bills going up and you ask me why I am bothered.  But never mind if push comes to shove the Green party can unleash the wind and sun they have stored.

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 11, 2014, 10: AM
  so putting books in schools is blatant propaganda from those who wanted green energy at any cost, ii mean we only produced 2% of the world CO2, china and America did not sign the Kyoto agreement whiich meant china was still building coal fied power stations which made a mokery of what we were doing, but hey ho didn't your electric bills go up . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-30015545

China and the US have unveiled new pledges on greenhouse gas emissions, as the leaders of the two countries met for talks in Beijing.
US President Barack Obama said the move was "historic", as he set a new goal of reducing US levels between 26%-28% by 2025, compared with 2005 levels.
China did not set a specific target, but said emissions would peak by 2030.