Hubble, Bubble...

Started by for fawkes sake, April 06, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

for fawkes sake

To lighten the mood after all the fuss, why not run a competition on which page of the Hartlepool Mail Hubble Bubble, Toil and Trouble will appear next?

Oh and please, will someone ask Ms James to smile. Otherwise someone may mistake her constant photograph appearances as publicising a campaign to bring back Prisoner Cell Block 'H'.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

mk1

Fa(e)ces only a mother could love...........

Note to photographer: in strong sunlight do not have your subjects squinting into the sun and use fill in flash to get rid of the shadows

Marj really needs a new wardrobe-perhaps she could get one through her soon to be opened second hand furniture workshop?

SCAB 1 is piling the pounds on. His gut will soon match Angie's. Nice to see he no longer dresses like a tramp(see below)note the  lovely double breasted grey jacket he is sporting in the second photo but I bet he has never managed to do all the buttons up!

Mind you if thre were a competion for the fattest/ugliest Council then we would win hands down. Dumbo has not aged well either..........

Meow...........

notinshadow

Has Stephen wet himself in the first picture?

Lord Elpus

Does Mad Dog ever smile?  Or is she like Gordon Brown and just does not know how to crack her face.

SAB supercilious smirk looks like he's just dropped a deadly one.

Shepherd

This trio seem to be as thick as thieves............?

What is the score?

I would like to know just how much taxpayers money has found its way into the pockets of this small group in the last couple of years. I know its over a million, but for a town the size of Hartlepool it just staggers me that there is, apparently, no gate keeper on the public purse?

Carrot Cake

You cannot blame people for taking the opportunity, as wrong as it is. 

The Council Officers are responsible and should be made accountable.

Has anyone asked for the names of those who have approved the money going into the Manor Coffers?

Who is on the Management Board?

It seems they have favourites in every ward. 

Someone from Manor residents (Rachel Maughan) was honoured in the Police Awards at the end of March.  Is she involved in Manor Resident concerns, surely she should be reporting her Employer to the Police if she is getting an Award?  What has she done?

The Great Dictator

What sort of person dyes their hair ginger ?

codheadless

"has steven wet himself"  if i was standing as close to mad dog and the blob i think i would wet myself also.

on another note i have always considered myself a straight male but imagine being washed up on a desert island with these 3, when times get hard i think i would "plump" for steven over the other 2.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: codheadless on April 07, 2012, 09: AM
"has steven wet himself"  if i was standing as close to mad dog and the blob i think i would wet myself also.

on another note i have always considered myself a straight male but imagine being washed up on a desert island with these 3, when times get hard i think i would "plump" for steven over the other 2.

When you think about it, if you were washed up on a desert island with these three you would be the only person that could fulfill all their desires.  Assuming Mad Dog and Wilcox like men.  A true nightmare scenario.

notinshadow

The Allison's, Liley's and Latimer are not appealing either!

steveL

I just love the irony of that £5,000 for a bus that would be used as a health bus...I'm sure I read somewhere that they hand out free crisps and condoms. Nothing like investing in the town's kids.... :o
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on April 07, 2012, 04: PM
I just love the irony of that £5,000 for a bus that would be used as a health bus...I'm sure I read somewhere that they hand out free crisps and condoms. Nothing like investing in the town's kids.... :o

Crisps and condoms...hope the kids don't confuse the two under cover of darkness... :)

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 07, 2012, 10: AM
Quote from: codheadless on April 07, 2012, 09: AM
When you think about it, if you were washed up on a desert island with these three you would be the only person that could fulfill all their desires.  Assuming Mad Dog and Wilcox like men.  A true nightmare scenario.

I dunno.......there are  advantages.
Enough food in those 3 heavyweights to keep you alive for a year at least!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

The physique of these 3 people's representatives does match a significant percentage of the people they represent ... So maybe they know their markets well. Look at Ray Wells, you just know he is coiffured by an artistic director before being glossed all over in product before being poured into his suit. It is a class society, Riftys don't wear Prada and West Park don't know what Primark is.
I don't believe it.

The Shadow

Actually I hear that Mr Wells only ever buys his suits from Matalan.

It's how the rich stay rich ;)