Harry Blackwood - The Boards Longest Pre-Mod

Started by Jamescampbell78, April 15, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamescampbell78

Will he ever be allowed to post on here uncensored again?

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on April 17, 2014, 04: PM

If Harry is reading this he can be reassured that whatever respect or admiration I had for him in the past, which I've expressed several times on here, has been expunged.

So it is nothing to do with the  highly offensive way he has described UKIP on his blog?
Glad we cleared that up then.

mk1

Equally probable is that the PHF zombies, the non-thinking, non-policy sect that dominates this site will also NEVER be censored.  Whatever vacuous, dogshit on the pavement level of debate they choose to bore us with, they will NEVER be censored.

I presume I am a percieced 'PHF zombie' and  I will waste no time  trying to convince the deluded otherwise. However I can confirm several of my posts have been deleted during my time on the board.
I didn't cry.
I didn't whine.
I didn't invoke some great world-wide conspiracy  plotting to deny my 'democratic right' to bore everyone else to death with my idiotic world view.
I just got on with my life.

Others should try it..................

Harry, YOU'RE WRONG, PLAIN WRONG.

I look forward to your upcoming mention of the shouty man's blog...

I note that you both  tend to default to capitals............... a lot!

mk1

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on April 15, 2014, 10: PM
Will he ever be allowed to post on here uncensored again?

Incorrect.

The longest pre-mod here  is the person  giving Harry all the 'gossip' on members.
Info Harry uses to try and give the impression he is all-knowing,

Jamescampbell78

MK,

I'm guessing that whoever you refer to is banned rather than on pre-mod or has simply stopped bothering.

How can a question be incorrect?

mk1

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on April 19, 2014, 04: PM
MK,

I'm guessing that whoever you refer to is banned rather than on pre-mod or has simply stopped bothering.

How can a question be incorrect?

You got my meaning.
The long standing member on pre-mod is Harry 'new' friend and he was placed on pre-mod because he simply can not play nicely with others.
Birds of a feather......................