Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

HarryBlackwood

There is much more I can say about this plan to make the town a laughing stock. I'm currently researching info for a follow up blog. It's sensational. Most people in town will be shocked to the core.

If anyone can help with my research they can contact me in strict confidence on westwinds@btinternet.com.

Alternatively you can message me on here

If you'd rather talk with complete confidentiality then message me and I'll give you my mobile number.

Thank you.

DRiddle

Harry, why do you insist on going on about this? There simply IS no plot.

HarryBlackwood

That's an interesting response DRiddle.

If, as you say, there is no plot then why did you lie to me when I asked you about Derek Bilton?

Why did councillor Geoff Lilley, when I called him, profess to know nothing about Bilton? Did you engineer the Bilton thing without Geoff's knowledge or did Geoff know?

Why are you avoiding answering questions from people on the PHF Facebook page from people asking about YOUR agenda?

Why are you not answering questions you've been asked about Bilton on the same FB page?

Why are you selectively deleting comments on that same FB page? I don't mean the racist, homophobic and sexist ones. I've got screen grabs of those by the way?

I'm nothing but thorough. I also record ALL of my phone calls for ease of writing stuff up later and in case people 'change their mind. I'm nothing but thorough. I learnt many years ago that politicians (All of them) lie all of the time.

I have lots more questions I'll be asking.

I'm sure you'd be delighted if I stopped asking questions and went away. It's not going to happen.

Regards
Harry

DRiddle

You can ask me whatever you want harry.

HarryBlackwood

But will you reply honestly?

I caught you lying once. I'd be upset if it happened again

HarryBlackwood

I am getting a number of tips via my blog, on FB and elsewhere that PHF chairman David Riddle has resigned.

Anyone confirm or deny?

Many thanks
Harry

stokoe

If its true well done you f***i*g k**b head,must like being in bed with the scabs do you,thought you were a breath of fresh air when you first came on but the the scars of mandy are worse than i thought k**b.

HarryBlackwood

Oh dear. That's not nice. Not sure why you'd blame me. But carry on being abusive behind your anonymity.

mk1

Quote from: stokoe on March 19, 2014, 12: PM
If its true well done you f***i*g k**b head,must like being in bed with the scabs do you,thought you were a breath of fresh air when you first came on but the the scars of mandy are worse than i thought k**b.

I am afraid you fell for the 'man of the people' act. Mr Blackwood is  simply concerned with promoting Mr Blackwood. 90% of his first days contribution here was deleted because it consisted of insults and threats against anyone not falling at his feet in admiration and those he believed  had crossed him in the past.  A Named individuals was warned Harry had  'dirt' on him and he offered to share it with all and sundry. I believe the same individual had made a succes ful complaint against Blackwood whilst he was still  editor of The Mail.
This tirade of venom and bile was all  deleted the next morning.
Blackwood has a very short fuse, a monstrous ego  and an implacable life-long  hatred for all those who dare to disagree with him. Mean, petty minded and vindictive. I suspect his loathing of Madelson  is because they are twins seperated at birth.
That will put me firmly in the firing line....................

mk1

Perhaps Mr Blackwood will publish the 25 reasons given by Gary Fearon for sacking him. I understand 12 were 'related' to Mandelson but what were the other 13 about?

steveL

Riddle has not resigned. Bit of mischief making here methinks.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

HarryBlackwood

Happy to confirm two things.

1. I have just been told by Geoff Lilley that Riddle has not resigned.

2. I can also confirm that MK1 is a bloke called Steve Close.

George

Not the Stephen Close who humiliatingly came last when Drummond was elected?

HarryBlackwood

George, the very same. The one who used to write fraudulent letters to the Mail using the names and addresses of other people. Including his own daughter. She knew nothing about it until she was informed by the Mail. Note to mods I have complete evidence if required.