Not an April Fool

Started by Lord Elpus, April 02, 2012, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevef

Makes you wonder why he doesn't stand for election as a police commissioner!

Local government has enough problems.
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Lord Elpus

Now there's an idea, although the site of me in a tight lycra outfit may put the punters off.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 02, 2012, 11: AM
Now there's an idea, although the site of me in a tight lycra outfit may put the punters off.

Maybe that depends on what you're 'punting'...

The Great Dictator

He should try a monkey suit, he could win !

steveL

What a wonderful language English is - the language of Shakespeare and all that with more than 250,000 words in common use discounting technical terms and slang.

Which makes you wonder why, with all those words to choose from, the name Testicles was the best you could do.   ;D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on April 02, 2012, 03: PM
What a wonderful language English is - the language of Shakespeare and all that with more than 250,000 words in common use discounting technical terms and slang.

Which makes you wonder why, with all those words to choose from, the name Testicles was the best you could do.   ;D

Probably thought it was a hero from Greek mythology...  ???

fred c

My initial thought was the lad needs help, i mean just what hope has he of actually being elected, who would vote for a man in fancy dress outfit ?.....
Then i thought........... Hang on a minute, he could be onto a right little earner with that idea.