Best of Health

Started by Vincent, May 23, 2013, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

Dr Boleslaw Posmyk's statements in Tuesdays Mail: -

The reasons behind why Hartlepools emergency medical admissions should move to North Tees Hospital

"the services available at Hartlepool have not developed as fast as services have in other places"

Question - Why?

"because of the size of the population of hartlepool, it cannot be as big and provide as many services as the unit in North tees Hospital, which serves a bigger population"

Question - What!

"the care possible to be provided in Hartlepool has not moved forward as much as elsewhere"

Question - Why?

"the clinical staff are also concerned that they can't see any realistic way to keep properly improving things in Hartlepool in the future"

Question - Why has this situation been allowed to happen?

"because emergency medical admissions have to have access to a critical care unit"

Question - Is it not sensible to admit medical emergencies locally and as soon as possible to stablise patients before transfer to critical care units instead of transporting critically ill or injured people across towns and cities?

I will be sending the above to Dr Posmyk at email: communications@tees.nhs.uk

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Who pays this man and how much would be interesting.

I wonder how such a highly educated man can spout such bull***t without asking and answering the questions
that are obvious to all.
I don't believe it.