£22K for survey

Started by whatabouthisthen, April 14, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatabouthisthen

marky

don't these surveys tend to find their way to 'on message' party workers and hangers on. Iremeber looking at the particiapants in one of those audit commission surveys and noticing that one of the 'members of the public' was none other than Kevin Cranney and wasn't the 'member of the public' on the A&E Review none other than Sheila Griffin?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Puts the 20K for the peer report related investigation into perspective.
I don't believe it.

fred c

Good point Stig..........£22,000 on something that is nothing more the beaurocratic Bo**ox & yet "The Mob" manage to Limit an extremely Important Inquiry to £20,000........

The Inquiry of course will be looking into their Incompetence, so i suppose we shouldn`t expect anything else from them.

whatabouthisthen

Yes, I always thought that Wells, Thompson and SCAB were a bit clever in reducing the effectiveness of the inquiry by limiting the cost to £20K.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I thought of another word instead of clever ...it was less flattering.
I don't believe it.

fred c

Quote from: whatabouthisthen on April 15, 2013, 05: PM
Yes, I always thought that Wells, Thompson and SCAB were a bit clever in reducing the effectiveness of the inquiry by limiting the cost to £20K.

Cynical is the word i would use.......... It`s a disgrace that "The Mob" manipulated yet another vote to suit there own ends.... No One believes the Bulls**t excuse of limiting cost.......... Its about limiting The Inquiry.......... I`m suprised they didn`t set a time limit as well.

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.