Ged makes the big time!

Started by whatabouthisthen, March 20, 2013, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Should Ratepayer expect HBC to monitor where their money goes after it has been given to organisations like MR ??????

The short answer is, of course we should expect those monies to be accounted for, what it was spent on, who spent it, who used the services it provided......

But Most of all, we should know "Who Earns What, & What For" the suspicions surrounding MR`s finances is a major reason why we as Ratepayers should expect our money to be fully accountable......

HBC should not grant any organisation money if they are not prepared to be Independently Audited at any time, as well as there accounts being audited by the Charity Commision.

steveL

The Charity Commission don't get involved at that level - perhaps they should - but they don't. You could send them a copy of Justin Bieber's brief biography and call it your accounts and they would still file it anyway.

That said, if you go down the list of requirements regarding accounts then it's a question of finding one that MR have complied with rather than any they haven't

Likewise, it's pretty clear that The Trustees aren't carrying out their responsibilities in any shape or form. If I was a Trustee at MR, then I'd be reading the guidelines pretty sharpish - they all have legal responsibilities to make sure accounts are completed properly and filed on time, that the charity remains solvent and that it complies with all legalities. I make that 0 - 3 so far.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

grim reaper

My 2nd post on HTH and I'm amazed that only HTH appears to be taking any interest in what is potentially the biggest ever robbery to hit Hartlepool---allegedly.   :o

With regard to Mr Hudson's and Mr P's figures on the handyman service, I don't believe the service was ever meant to be anything other than a 'front'---if anyone from Owton Manor has had, or knows anyone that has had work carried out by them, come on here and let it be known.  8)

All of the 'services' alleged to be available are simply bull excretia...allegedly. 

It is time for those people in Owton Manor to support  Lynda and come out with the truth of what the 'organisation' has supplied to them over the years.

If Wilcox went to court over the furniture theft, why wasn't it in the Mail?
How many are involved in cover ups in this town?

marky

I heard she was supposed to be in court last tuesday but nobody knows what happened and there's been nothing in the Mail - odd when you think they reported the original arrest