Longscar Hall

Started by WhatTheHeck, October 17, 2016, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on October 18, 2016, 09: PM
Quote from: marky on October 18, 2016, 12: PM
it's on the front page

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk
Thanks, for some reason I haven't been able to access the front page from this tablet,  i'll check it out on the laptop.

About a week ago the front page became inaccessible to me. I have to use another browser (not Chrome) to see it

WhatTheHeck

Cheers for that Mk1, thought  It was just me, will try different browser,
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

Inspector Knacker

We can only hope for a particularly accurate rogue asteroid striking the building or a fortuitous sink hole to appear. But then I could apply that thought to some other things as well.
I won't be holding my breath.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

SRMoore

Quote from: mk1 on October 18, 2016, 10: PM
Quote from: WhatTheHeck on October 18, 2016, 09: PM
Quote from: marky on October 18, 2016, 12: PM
it's on the front page

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk
Thanks, for some reason I haven't been able to access the front page from this tablet,  i'll check it out on the laptop.

About a week ago the front page became inaccessible to me. I have to use another browser (not Chrome) to see it

Same for me. Won't load on BlackBerry (Android), Windows Mobile or Ipad devices I use. Only when viewing from my pc will it load.

mk1

Ages ago (I think?) I pushed the wrong key and am now stuck in 'Mobile Mode' on my PC and dont know/care enough to try and sort it out. I know the front page used to look radically different when I viewed it in Chrome v Windows.

seaton

Front Page won't load on my Ioad either ?

stokoe

Hartlepudlion

Same here. Doesn't work on any of the family's mobile devices. The forum is not a problem.

Admin. I did notice that the front page is on Hartlepool post and the forum is high tax Hartlepool. Could that be a clue?

mk1

It appears the front page has been  fixed.

Hartlepudlion

Yep. Front page appears fixed.

Hartlepudlion