deselection

Started by veggismiennicht, September 24, 2016, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veggismiennicht

Who did mr wright side with will he now be let back into FAMILY (knows where bodies are hide????  )

seaton

Quote from: veggismiennicht on September 24, 2016, 10: PM
Who did mr wright side with will he now be let back into FAMILY (knows where bodies are hide????  )

He voted for Smith I believe that's why he fell out with the FAMILY.

Inspector Knacker

A dysfunctional family, where leaving home would be the best option.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Land Phil

Useless MP or suspect Councillors, it is a hard choice.

steveL

Wright has never got along with the local Group but to understand the most recent problems you have to go back to CAB's basic character flaws.
Christopher has always had a problem with authority figures or people higher up the power chain than himself and has always sought to undermine them. it was true at Easington and when he worked as a benefits clerk within HBC. It was certainly true with Drummond and it was always inevitable that it would be true with the town's MP - whoever he was.

Labour's number one rule is that all s**t is kept within the party and whatever people's private thoughts are, individuals never criticise others within the party.

Wright broke the rules when, thinking that his own seat was in serious doubt, he publicly called for an investigation into Stephen Akers-Belcher's behaviour. He was worried that all the fuss about SAB's lying would lose him votes. CAB has pretty much had it in for him ever since.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: steveL on September 25, 2016, 10: AM

Wright broke the rules when, thinking that his own seat was in serious doubt, he publicly called for an investigation into Stephen Akers-Belcher's behaviour. He was worried that all the fuss about SAB's lying would lose him votes. CAB has pretty much had it in for him ever since.
Which begs the question when are the results of the 'investigation' going to be made public ? Can we have one of those big accumulator signs that add up the number of days since this epic enquiry started, just to give us a daily reminder and also let the investigators know we haven't forgotten.

fred c

There was never going to be an investigation, The Lab Mob operate on the basis of "Do what I say, Not  do what I do".

The hypocrisy shown by this lot, not only to the residents of Hartlepool, but to the democratic processes of government is simply staggering to behold.

Principles, Integrity, Honesty..... half of this lot couldn't even spell them, never mind abide by the

Land Phil

If Wright wanted to save his skin, there would have been an investigation.

Maybe he is happy with his parliamentary gold plated pension.

Inspector Knacker

I don't expect an investigation result either. After this length of time it looks like a cul de sac where the investigation was lured into and quietly strangled.
However, it never hurts to expect one and remind those responsible that we'd like to know. It's nice to poke the reluctant donkey with a stick, it may move very slowly and grudgingly but any movement is welcome.

DRiddle

It's almost as if one of the mob needs to be daft enough to wind Wright up by taunting him a bit. If that happened and I was in Wright's shoes I'd use my clout within Labour North to give it a nudge along.

Pity none of the local Labour lot are daft enough to wind him up  :P

steveL

Chris Simmons was supposed to be leading this or at least he was part of it and I did hear when he packed it in last May that SAB suggested that the whole thing should therefore be dropped. Odd situation when the defendant gets a say if the Judge goes AWOL.

I've never understood the need for an investigation anyway. He was sacked for lying after all though I've always thought making up the accusation that Newcastle weren't looking after vulnerable adults properly was the worse offence - especially when he only made his claims after he was suspended. Considering the things that have happened elsewhere, could there be a worse accusation falsely claimed against another authority?

He should have been suspended from the council immediately.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

testing times

People should not forget his claims on TV that he had been sacked for whistle blowing which was completely untrue. Isn't he now vice-chair of Audit and Governance, the committee that is supposed to make sure everything the council does is done properly?

This council is nothing but a total joke.

fred c

This little saga, above all others shows the LabMob up for what they are, by doing nothing, they were & are complicit in his appalling behaviour.

The Lying to obtain the Portsmouth Jolly was one thing, to then make spurious accusations against his former employer about the care of vulnerable adults was nothing short of disgraceful, Newcastle City Council did the right thing by involving the police to look into the accusations which proved to be spurious..... maybe they should have taken the matter further.