Labour Getting Desperate

Started by craig finton, April 22, 2015, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craig finton

It's standard advice that when you're in a hole it's best to stop digging but maybe someone needs to tell Carl Richardson and his mates.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/the%20lies%20just%20keep%20on%20coming.htm

steveL

I did hear that Labour have taken to the phone book to drum up support but it seems even here reality escapes them. Calamity Chris has been cold calling people himself to ask for their support without any grasp of what the reaction of the average voter would be to having Labour's second biggest liability call them up.

Let's just say that things aren't going too well at the moment.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

testing times

It must be for the locals. Surely Mr Wright would have the sense not to let him anywhere near his own campaign.

WiseOwl

They are desperate and will do any dirty deals possible to muck spread or steal postal votes.
It would be interesting to let everyone know how many postal votes the onces proud Labour Party has engineered and manipulated.
They theink they can get away with it.
They think everyone except them are fools.
They fit into that old proverb,
"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves!"

fred c

It would be Ironic if, whilst Carl was Investigating "Handsome Lying Ste" he himself found himself to be under investigation by Clevelands finest...... But lets face it would anything The TorLab Mob get up to surprise us anymore.

Lord Elpus

Simple fact is this 'spin' on the doorstep is nothing new, Richardson and his Oppo's have been doing it for years.  They'll say anything for a vote.

Political is a dirty game because of the nature of people who play it.  I'm so pleased I getting out and back to reality.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 23, 2015, 08: AM
Simple fact is this 'spin' on the doorstep is nothing new, Richardson and his Oppo's have been doing it for years.  They'll say anything for a vote.

Political is a dirty game because of the nature of people who play it.  I'm so pleased I getting out and back to reality.

GE...... Your assertion that politics is a "Dirty Game" because of the people who play it is absolutely correct, Hartlepool has more than its fair share of politicians who seriously need their "Moral Compass" Re-Calibrating"

Only In Hartlepool & Only Under The TorLab Mob

Hartlepudlion

The big question is where are they calling from?

If from the Civic, then they are breaking Electoral Law and possibly committing fraud by using Council facilities.

Come on you non-Labour Coucillors INVESTIGATE,