Angie Wilcox

Started by WhatTheHeck, March 28, 2015, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatTheHeck

No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

Lord Elpus

I wonder If she'll be calling SAB and Cranney as character witnesses.

I'm sure Mad Dog would vouch for her.

fred c

I almost wet myself when i read her briefs excuse for the MRA Rip Off..... It seems to me that an integral part of a solicitors training is to be able to write scripts for Jackanory as a sideline😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ashamedtobebritish

I had to laugh when they said Carol Jefferies couldn't get there because of her photophobia.

Like all vampires who suck the life out of charities you probably don't like the daylight, people like her love to operate under the cover of darkness its the Labour way and always has been.

Think she could be this weeks Wally of the Week, its a close call though !

lynda

It will be Three years on April 12 that I was awarded my compensation. There were people in council who believed Angie Wilcox had done nothing wrong. There are people high up who now have alot of explaining to do. Stephen Akers Belcher And Becks should be held accountable even if only as trustees they failed in their duty of care to all staff of Mra. They should be ashamed. It was their responsibility to make sure the charity was run properly. I hope the people of this town vote you all out and that they see you all for what you really are.

ashamedtobebritish

Lynda.. You were failed by the people who are supposed to be supporting and protecting the working person. The same labour stooges who now hide behind their robes and chains claiming they did nothing illegal. I've long been a believer that trustees and directors should be personally be responsible for a business or a charitys losses.

Labour clearly have let you down, they are no longer representing the hard working people of the town and you are 100% right. They need to go for Hartlepool to have any hope of a prosperous future.

not4me

photophobia - fear of finding yourself under the spotlight, perhaps

steveL

Looks like the 'on message' Mail used the smallest place it could find on its front page to trail the article and it's allowing no comments.

There are limits in what can be done when a court case is pending but note the reference to how she duped the council audit. We know that the original council audit, as it was first drafted, was watered down for political reasons and we know on whose instruction it was done. We also know that some very senior council officers made it clear that they wanted+ nothing to do with the gerrymandering that was going on.

It was only when Stubbs was cornered with direct evidence of fraud that he called in the Police. 
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Hi Lynda.... longtime no see, i hope you & the other "Victims" are well.

It's no consolation i know.... but the 4 of you have more integrity in your toenail clippings than the so called labour councillors have in their entire bodies.

The whole MRA Scandal should never have been allowed to develop as it did..... the 2 "Trustees" should hold their heads in shame for the lack of support given to  you guys.....

Lots of words come to mind.... disgraceful, disgusting , abhorrent, dispicable, loathsome, detestable...... any & all could be used to describe the way in which working people were abused by the party of "The Working Class"

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: not4me on March 28, 2015, 04: PM

pho·to·pho·bi·a
(fō′tə-fō′bē-ə)
n.
1.  An abnormal sensitivity to or intolerance of light, especially by the eyes, as may be caused by eye inflammation, lack of pigmentation in the iris, or various diseases.

2.  An abnormal or irrational fear of light.

Can't decide which applies to her, apparently it can be relieved by wearing dark or rose tinted glasses, I'm sure one of the SCABS could have lent her one of many pairs.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

norfolkngoode

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on March 28, 2015, 05: PM
Quote from: not4me on March 28, 2015, 04: PM

pho·to·pho·bi·a
(fō′tə-fō′bē-ə)
n.
1.  An abnormal sensitivity to or intolerance of light, especially by the eyes, as may be caused by eye inflammation, lack of pigmentation in the iris, or various diseases.

2.  An abnormal or irrational fear of light.

Can't decide which applies to her, apparently it can be relieved by wearing dark or rose tinted glasses, I'm sure one of the SCABS could have lent her one of many pairs.

This quite often happens when you have crawled out from under your rock >:(
'They don't like it up em'

Riqueti

Lynda, I'm hoping you and your (former) colleagues get the justice and compensation that you rightfully deserve very soon.

helenoftroy

Carol jeffries is still going out in the car with her husband so why is she unable to attend court?   I hope  justice  is done.

grim reaper

Helen, video her coming and going and send it to the court. Add perjury to her list of 'alleged' crimes.
But as I heard on Saturday at Pools, "The others are just the same". I really do despair for this town.  :(
Watching the videos in the Council Chamber is vomit inducing.

As for the suggestion by a contributor to go 'Green', I would suggest you contact the people of the only town in the UK to have a 'Green' MP and council; The place is in a very sad way indeed.
The residents there are adamant they want the 'Greens' out on May 7th. If that is an indication of a 'Green' world, count me out.
Sorry, 2 topics in one post.

lynda

Apologies for mistake in my previous post. It will be two years not three.Old age kicking in.