Where's MRA on the list.

Started by WhatTheHeck, June 08, 2014, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatTheHeck

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27751722

This link may be of interest  to those employees of MRA who were underpaid and have not received compensation.

There is also an option at the end of the article to contact the BBC giving them details of the story.

No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

fred c

For most of us the possibility of being "Named & Shamed" would be highly embarrassing, but we have to remember that in Hartlepool under "The Dear Leader & The Mob"

There is no Shame

lynda

Mra were never charged with that from what I can see in my case. When Judge Buchanan realised that I was being paid less than the minimum wage  I was given an option . I would have had to stop proceedings and add that to my claim or let it by. I chose to let it by. I had endured enough already . The thought of starting all over again with my claim  was just too much. Judge Buchanan worked my compensation out at the rate I should have been getting.

lynda

I quote Judge Buchanan...It is thus apparent that throughout her employment the respondent has failed to pay to the claimant the National Minimum Wage. It is outrageous that such an organisation is not fulfilling its legal obligations to pay the National Minimum Wage. I am only aware of this one case. I hope it is an isolated incident but one case is one too many.And I trust that those who run this charity take note of this judgement and ensure that the legal obligations to pay staff the national minimum wage is observed from now onwards.  I must award compensation to the claimant at a rate not less than the NMW and therefore it is necessary for me to recalculate what the claimant would have received each week on a gross and net.basis if she had received the NMW.

fred c

As i commented previously..............Were "The Mob" are concerned.

There is "No Shame"