Hospital Announcement Early February

Started by for fawkes sake, January 29, 2014, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

for fawkes sake

I know we've been here before but I gather the latest expectation on the hospital is early February.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

steveL

Interesting that the original completion date of 2014 (yes it was 2014 Hartlepool Mail) has been put back one day for every day that has elapsed since it was first announced. The original planning permission lapsed last October and is now having to be renewed next week.

Foster says that the hospital is 'the final link' in the Momentum process; apparently still not bright enough to understand that it should have been the first link before services from our own hospital were removed.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/plans-for-new-300m-wynyard-hospital-to-go-before-hartlepool-planning-committee-1-6440624
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Why don't the Council gift them Jacksons Landing  so they can build the hospital there?

Inspector Knacker

The only redeeming feature of the Wynyard site is that it will make the people of Stockton understand what we have to put up with.....they took our hospital and gave us a minibus.......!