To the Editor of the British West Hartlepool Bugle.

Started by Inspector Knacker, February 14, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Dear Mr Editor,
                                Pleeeeeeeeeeease, no more pictures of the Mayor of Trumpton and Sonic the Hedgehogs' nana ..........  thanking you in anticipation.

p.s. ....could you also stop printing letters from the gentlemen who keeps addressing us all like a public meeting.
                                            yours sincerely
                                                                Mr Hadenuffovit.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

not4me

Sanddancer

steveL

Jim Allen is a plant - or at the very least a vegetable - just like John Pool was in years gone by there to wind people up and so generate interest in the contents of a rapidly failing newspaper.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Sanddancer

Far too anodyne and nowhere near as controversial as John Pool. Just feels the need to educate us lesser mortals.

Inspector Knacker

It's akin to being assumed to be a dim school kid .... then being lectured by a smug, patronising teacher who appears to actualliy believe he is the enlightened one  educating the  great unwashed masses .... and we need a Messiah to lead us to the bright sunlit uplands of his imagination.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

What have I missed? I don't read the paper version of The Mail. Is that what you're on about?