Tees Valley Drift

Started by not4me, January 18, 2014, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not4me

I seem to remember someone predicting this a few weeks ago. Soon there will be nothing but a dysfunctional council left in Hartlepool

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/hartlepool-s-youth-court-to-close-within-weeks-with-children-made-to-travel-15-miles-to-middlesbrough-for-cases-1-6380522

topicman

Quote from: not4me on January 18, 2014, 12: PM
I seem to remember someone predicting this a few weeks ago. Soon there will be nothing but a dysfunctional council left in Hartlepool

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/crime/hartlepool-s-youth-court-to-close-within-weeks-with-children-made-to-travel-15-miles-to-middlesbrough-for-cases-1-6380522
[/quote

God help us if we are left with nothing but HBC, because God will be the only one that can!]

Inspector Knacker

It's like the hospital...... a measured salami slicing till Hartlepool becomes a glorified distant suburb of Teesside, ........ dependent on it for the major services we once had on tap.....all in the name of a much touted better service or the old chestnut of efficiency ....... but for whose benefit....
We can hardly depend upon our representatives, ......... as to mention anything Tesside seems to send them into 'co-operation' mode....... compliant or naive .......?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Hartlepudlion

Our Council has been making eyes at Darlington for some years now. Perhaps Teesside don't want us?

But..... could we be any worse off than we are now?

norfolkngoode

Last service to leave the town.............Please turn out the lights.  >:(
'They don't like it up em'

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on January 19, 2014, 04: PM

But..... could we be any worse off than we are now?
I wouldn't advocate givng it a try to find out .... not that we'll get a say in the matter.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.