Local traffic Question

Started by Inspector Knacker, December 05, 2019, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 13, 2019, 06: AM
I feel good...Labour nationally has been destroyed. Maybe one day Hartlepool will join 21st Century.
Again you are ignoring history. Long established National Parties never get destroyed. Every decade or so there is a sea-change and the last regime gets replaced by the new regime who in turn outstay their welcome and they get replaced. Its just buggins turn writ large. Always has been and always will.
Plus the voting numbers show 'you' are less organised  than the Labour vote. 'They' stopped the right-wing advance dead in its tracks and sent Farage scuttling back to America to try and help Trump save his fat ar*se.

akarjl2

I think this has been said before...I could care less about Trump/Brexit Party/right wing/left wing/YouTube clickbait/newspaper clips.

Despite your sneering and hapless arm waving.....We will be leaving the Federal state of Europe......enjoy the ride. ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 13, 2019, 07: AM
I think this has been said before...

Yes been said many many times before.  In fact I am swamped by people telling me they never read my posts, don't care what I think and never reply to anything I write.
I have no reason to doubt them!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 13, 2019, 07: AM
I think this has been said before.
And doubtless he'll say it again.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

I think you need to be careful MK1 The Trumpinator will hear of you bad mouthing him from his assistant Farge soon then the Hartlepool Branch of the CIA will swing into action and you will be sh**t*n* your pants.

Then again you spend your waking life on a forum few have heard of, in a town living in the 60s, sitting on a fence and trying to be smart, so perhaps no need to hide in your bunker just yet?

What time is the next bus to Durham and when is the next Durham Miners Gala ( err there are NO Durham Miners) in the labour conservative heartlands? Or is a an over 60s ride to York today? OAP pass at the ready hurry along nobody cares about you here now......responding to your posts is just a form of intellectual doodling.......passes the time. ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....