How much does the E.U. cost us?

Started by Ryehill, September 18, 2012, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryehill

The N.H.S costs the taxpayer £100 billion plus every year, so does the benefit system. These two subjects are regularly discussed without people who discuss them being labelled obsessive. The E.U. is costing us an amount in the £100 billion range but when it is brought up for discussion then it becomes an obsession. In future our we only going to be allowed to discuss subjects which are deemed suitable by the likes of Perseus and Mk 1 ?

steveL

Quote:"You are like a man insisting that a carpet sweeper is the way to go, while the rest of us use a dyson. "

Speak for yerself, yer posh Tory bugger!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: Ryehill on September 20, 2012, 03: PM
           In future our we only going to be allowed to discuss subjects which are deemed suitable by the likes of Perseus and Mk 1 ?

You can discuss anything you want amongst yourselves but when 'you' directly ask me why I have refrained from comment then stop crying because you don't like the answer.
Your paranoi is also showing.
No one is saying you can't  talk about it. Ramping up a non comment into  a censorship  issue shows the true scale of your affliction.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on September 20, 2012, 04: PM
No one could accuse you of being obsessive could they?  Especially when proper use of the English language is concerned.
You still haven't grasped it yet have you?  When composing correspondence it invariably means that from time to time you must know when upper or lower case characters should be used.

It is a commonly accepted that capital letters in a forum post is 'shouting'.
The overuse of capitals indicates to me (and the rest of normality) that you are obsessive and odd. The style of your posts is borderline 'nutty'. I  would place you in the same category as all those people who write letters to newspapers in green ink.

Still we can't all be of superior intellect like you, ( or so you keep telling us), can we?

I have made no such claims and if you persist in saying otherwise then you are a liar as well as a fool.

As a PS:
You still have made no comment on the thread topic, haven't grasped that either have you?

I have commented.
You are as nutty as a fruitcake.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on September 20, 2012, 08: PM
I think I've made my point MK1

The comments you gleefully accept as directed at you were in fact directed towards perseus - your pro-EU stable mate.  I was responding to his response No#26 at 4.16pm.
I think you referred to me as 'paranoid'.  Well, I'll leave others to be the judge of that.

Are you sure?

The thing is when you intend to deliver a devastating put down then you had better make sure you get it completely  right

Check carefully post no 26:

Quote from: kipperdip on September 20, 2012, 08: PM

The biter bit.

Indeed you are.
Squarely on the ar*se!