The E.U. and You.

Started by Ryehill, July 12, 2012, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micksmate

Quote from: mk1 on July 18, 2012, 04: PM
Quote from: Micksmate on July 18, 2012, 01: PM
Quote from: perseus on July 18, 2012, 01: PM
Hooray, yippee, yippee, yippee, at last a simple answer to a simple question, not only that but Perseus has agreed that a referendum was agreed

Nope he does not say that.
Your capacity to see what you want to see increases by leaps and bounds................

The question was: "why have successive governments promised a referendum on our staying in the EU before reneging on their election promises" Perseus replied "Because politicians lie" now anyone with half a brain can see what he meant, also anyone with half a brain knows full well the answer to the question, so if you continue having problems let me know and i will nip down the pound shop and buy you the other half so you can keep up.

mk1

He knows full well what we mean and he also knows his claims are bogus. His ego forces him to resort to insult because any other course of action exposes his mistake.

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on July 18, 2012, 06: PM
Agreed. As I said, I think he's realised he's a little bit out of his depth on here. As are Ryehill and Kipperdip, who, prior to recently had been lording it around this site spouting rubbish and lies for months, possibly years.

Now their spin and lies have been shown to be exactly that. Too many old racists on here in my opinion.

Bit out of my depth, words of wisdom from someone with ONE certificate on his wall, perhaps you would like to peruse mine and see who is out of their depth.  I asked a simple question and wanted simple answers, what do we get a pair of EU supporters who don't have an answer and rabbit on, many years ago i voted for the European Common Market which was a good thing, now we have a cash cow which is unregulated and undisiplined not what I or anyone else voted for.  As usual anyone who does not care for the EU is classed as a facist, racist, old and any other childish and stupid remark they can think of, I despair for your offspring.  Obviously I made a mistake asking for something S.I.M.P.L.E.

mk1

Yet one more post where the  so called 'promise to hold a referendum' is not referenced.

Is there any reason (other than you made it up) why you can not back your original bluster?

Micksmate

Quote from: mk1 on July 18, 2012, 07: PM
Yet one more post where the  so called 'promise to hold a referendum' is not referenced.

Is there any reason (other than you made it up) why you can not back your original bluster?

Answer #68 "the Labour party 2005 maifesto " obviously i am going to have to go to the pound shop, please kep it simple, theres a good dear.

mk1

Still no sign of the actual promise from whatever manifesto you say it is from.
Until you post the whole promise then the suspicion is you are cherry picking a part and twisting the meaning.

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on July 18, 2012, 07: PM
You have literally no idea about my qualifications. Why would i want to come and look at your 25m swimming certificate or whatever on Earth you're going on about?

You don't know how to debate. You're being destroyed. Ssshhhh now old man.

European Politics and Society......(Persues glances at framed document on his office wall). how bright is that, just shows your mentality, keep it S.I.M.P.L.E. there's a good boy

Ryehill

Perseus ,when are you going to realise that this isn't a case of  U.K.I.P. versus the E.U.? There are a growing number of people from all walks of life who supported the concept of the E.U. but who are completely disillusioned with the way that it has developed. Unfortunately for them the parties which they supported are stuck in a 70's timewarp and cannot see the damage that the E.U. has done, not only to this country , but to most countries in the E.U.
    I am also going to repeat that I made a genuine mistake when I quoted the Thurrock referendum. I made the  error of not
checking my sources. When you consider that many of our M.P's admit to voting for the implementation of the Lisbon Treaty without actually reading the document then my mistake  was a tiny error in comparison to their massive error of judgement.

Donkey Kong

More national tedium being peddled on a "Local Issues" board.

I can't work out who is worse, the UKIP loonies or the fools who think that they can change the loonies minds by reasoned debate.

There's probably a good case study for a psychiatrist on this thread alone.

Ryehill

Perseus, why are you determined  to ignore a referendum in which 14000 people voted, yet opinion polls, which are used to predict the makeup of a new government, are based on the response to just over a thousand telephone calls?