290 problem Families in Hartlepool...................

Started by mk1, January 08, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

and the council should get £4000 for each one they turn around.
Can we make a list?

I will start.

1 The f**ty Belchers.

2 Angie and her  brood.....

Hartlepool Council are very strong on 'family values'.
Each councillor ensures that his/her family gets as much money as possible via the grant and allowance system.

tankerville

This links in with the Baden Street post we had a family that caused all sorts of problems, that's got to be the understatement of the year.

Riding mini-motorbikes around the estate playing football against neighbours walls drinking swearing. I telephoned police at 11.30pm that they were running riot, police came no action taken it carried on till 1.00am.

One of their kid's smashed my double glazed window playing golf and had the bloody cheek to come and ask for the ball back.

I telephoned the police two young coppers came in a police van when I confronted them as to what they were going to do about this family? they replied 'Nothing'. one of the officers said have you thought of going to the MAIL about them mate? I could not print what I thought.

This same family moved onto Raby estate ...Wayne B****.

Their landlord was a Hartlepool Councillor.

When I confronted him has why he had put three lot's of anti-social families in one after the other? He said the council pay's the rent, so get onto them it's got now't to do with me, I only rent the property.

But your the landlord and it's your responsibility. Not the police or the council, He replied I get the rent that's all I'm interested in and walked away.

Is any wonder there are so many problem families?

The Great Dictator

Hartlepool has always had at least 290 problem families.

tankerville

These two charmers attacked H.B.C. Street Cleaner when having thrown a load of rubbish on the grassed area she told them off.

Amanda Bates attacked her with the litter picker, her husband Wayne followed suit the poor girl did not dare come back in the area again.

Both were given a telling off and a slap on the wrist along with a £50.00 fine by Hartlepool Magistrates.

Nothing will change people like this, their siblings follow like father like son attitude and so it goes on and on.

The unfortunate thing is once the name is tainted, kid's wanting to make something of their life, are left with the legacy of their parent's deeds both past and present.

tankerville

John Swift a victim?

Both John Swift and Wayne Bates were fighting with baseball bat's in Cameron Road police called to the scene this was no a one off it was a regular occurance, a long standing feud between the two families.

Hardly what you would call a victim.

He's is not the pillar of society made out to be with a long history of violent and anti-social behaviour .

'Raglan Club' ' Smallcraft's' will testify to that.

The Great Dictator

It makes my blood boil when i see the same old names in the press. gary suckling, wayne bates, peter owens, rowbottom, the town would be so much nicer if they were in prison.

mk1

Read how  the tough guy cried in court

December 3004