his he for real

Started by stokoe, January 07, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Lucy Lass-Tick

I think you will find that it was the electorate of Hartlepool who voted Mr. Dawkins in ... and that he is a 'hands on' councillor who works within the community rather than the 'behind a desk in the Civic' variety ...

stokoe

what i am saying what he has published ,will make the mob say that
is why we need to move to wynyard.

steveL

What you are saying is that people shouldn't complain about the standard of care in case the Hospital Trust use it as it an excuse to transfer even more services.

Here we have meals being placed in front of people who are unable to feed themselves and those meals being whipped away un-eaten because of the shortage of staff. Are you really saying that Cllr Dawkins should have stayed quiet about it?

Shades of Staffordshire, methinks.

There are persistent rumours of the Trust deliberately running the hospital wards down in favour of North Tees and of a planned letter to all staff in February informing them of even more services being transferred in August leaving not much more than a shell of a hospital in Hartlepool. The Trust have denied it but then they would wouldn't they? We've been there before.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: stokoe on January 07, 2013, 01: PM
what i am saying what he has published ,will make the mob say that
is why we need to move to wynyard.
The 'mob' will do just what they want to do after some 'consultation'. I get the feeling our input, negative or positive doesn't even register,, it probably all just sounds lke white noise to them.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.