Hartlepools finest chapter 2

Started by mr ben, February 20, 2019, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr ben

Just when you think it cant get any worse!!   a fresh batch of unemployable morons  rising from the sh1t pile .. 

Lucy Lass-Tick

A form of (un) natural selection?

Johnny Bongo

Please, do tell!  I'm not psychic......yeh, psychotic, maybe ???....but still need a clue! :)

Land Phil

Just goes to show Hartlepool isn't tropical cruises for all.

The program showed Hartlepool in a bad light and our politicians deserve the negativity

fred c

I wonder if the Dear Leader will be "Livid" about this episode......

Inspector Knacker

What makes me livid about this series, is rather than than talk to people with problems in their everyday life, the producers of these programmes gravitate towards a percentage of attention seeking pantomime 'characters' that end up with the TV  audience ridiculing the very problem the programme is supposed to be highlighting.
The programme is actually making the situation worse as these sensationalised scenarios feature unsympathetic characters who blight the programme. The viewing public see it and the clowns antics overshadow the genuine cases in their memory and diminish their concerns.
Much more could be achieved by taking a more measured approach, but that doesn't achieve the ratings, whereas these portrayals do.
Just as bad is the stigmatising of the town in these absurd Hogarthian scenarios that portray the town as a cross between a post apocalyptic wasteland inhabited by the Chuckle Brothers on spice and a Monty Python sketch that went wrong.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I saw the first new "joke" about Hartlepool since the monkey yesterday.
Shamima Begum has been offered a house in Hartlepool but has decided to stay in Syria.
That was a comment on a national site not a local one.

Considering Hartlepool's first couple are on a cruise and Mike Hill spent thousands refurbishing his rented offices at our expense, I don't think wearing a tracky over a suit makes a difference.

The scallys are just a distraction from the bigger problems.

I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on February 21, 2019, 09: AM

Considering Hartlepool's first couple are on a cruise.

I wondered why I hadn't seen the Dredger recently. Mind it's got a big load on.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

I watched a bloke robbing drug dealers with a Stanley knife, lads shoplifting Minstrels and a bloke lighting fires in a back alleyway, then when Kevin Cranney popped up in the background i thought to myself, "He looks a dodgy b@$tard" . . .

diSme

The guy who was supposedly robbing local drug dealers was doing no such thing.... As Inspector Knacker pointed out, this was pure pantomime.

He actually went out to 'score' drugs for himself and his missus. This is quite plain to see.

The consequences, (people looking for him) were as a result of drug debts, not as a result of him 'taxing' drug dealers.

Again,, pure pantomime, and not a fair representation of the true situation.
I believe everything and nothing

mr ben

Had a drive around the places that where on tv last night  !! its like a scene out of max max  .Sh1te  walking around off their heads with drugs and drink .. houses boarded up  windows smashed  . its not the town of 20 years ago and never will be until them houses and streets  are bull dozed and the scutters are forced to move out .... its sh**e the brings a place down to its knees and the sh**e has won ..... well done the council / social  services/ drug rehab centres !!! you have failed  !!!!!   
The decent  people  of the town are picking the bill up to keep the sh**e breeding and taking the p**s out of ever service we provide .. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP ?
i am really find it hard to pay my council tax to fund this ..

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mr ben on February 21, 2019, 09: PM
Had a drive around the places that where on tv last night  !! its like a scene out of max max  .Sh1te  walking around off their heads with drugs and drink .. houses boarded up  windows smashed  . its not the town of 20 years ago and never will be until them houses and streets  are bull dozed and the scutters are forced to move out .... its sh**e the brings a place down to its knees and the sh**e has won ..... well done the council / social  services/ drug rehab centres !!! you have failed  !!!!!   
The decent  people  of the town are picking the bill up to keep the sh**e breeding and taking the p**s out of ever service we provide .. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP ?
i am really find it hard to pay my council tax to fund this ..

Had a drive round? Did you have outriders?

Owen Jones

Someone said move these scutters out but where would you put them?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Owen Jones on February 21, 2019, 10: PM

'Scutters'? May have missed a quote but such a description is not exactly polite. Where do you suggest that such unfortunates should be placed?

mk1

Quote from: Owen Jones on February 21, 2019, 10: PM

I think they should set aside a  certain number of houses in each Ward for these people instead dumping them all in the town centre area. The pain should be spread about instead of all being rammed into 2 wards.  I realise that all those unaffected by the problems will be outraged by the suggestion and  prefer the status quo.