Another 1's Gone

Started by fred c, March 09, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

No sign of the SCABS or Doc Pothole.......... Could it have been that the Dynamic Duo and the Doc were tipped the wink that questions could be asked of them by members of the party, so they stayed well clear ?

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on March 12, 2018, 09: AM
No sign of the SCABS or Doc Pothole.......... Could it have been that the Dynamic Duo and the Doc were tipped the wink that questions could be asked of them by members of the party, so they stayed well clear ?
Or maybe the SCABs were outside waiting for somebody to open the door for them

Hubris

"No sign of the SCABS or Doc Pothole.......... Could it have been that the Dynamic Duo and the Doc were tipped the wink that questions could be asked of them by members of the party, so they stayed well clear ?"

I thought Toot 'n Ploot were missing yet another key local labour shindig as they were unavoidably detained due to visiting Gay Paree on yet another jolliday. Or maybe on one of their (very!) regular jaunts to London!
BTW...do you think there's any chance via FOI we could find out how many times in the past 4 years they have taken advantage of this generous, fully tax-payer funded 'benefit-in-kind'? Or could such trips be justified on the back of the logic that it's the only possible way they can keep in touch with their pet Doc?

(And apologies to most of the new generation of Posters who won't even have a clue who on Earth Toot and Ploot were, but believe me, the comparison with our Dearie Me leader and his fave squeeze/'tag-along' is quite apt. Check out....   https//www.youtube.com/watch/?v=bYCPyEtpO8A

Lord Elpus

I understand the person in charge of Adult education services has also decided enough is enough.

fred c

Being a cynic i can't help but wonder why seniors officers are baing out......

Lucy Lass-Tick

Can imagine that some of the elected members are not the easiest of people to work with, to put it mildly.

Inspector Knacker

Working for these people must be like being an Eskimo given advice by a native o the rain forest on how to cope with the cold.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Group_Accountant/171785

I didn't join the dots when I saw this initially, but my guess would be another officer has resigned.

Inspector Knacker

'.A vbtant and energetic town with growing prospects' ? Once maybe.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.