now there's a surprise

Started by steveL, December 04, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Was anyone expecting a different conclusion from the guy who thought it a good idea to spend £90,000 on 15 smart bins?

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/council-s-verdict-on-flytipping-fears-after-new-diy-charges-brought-in-1-8886147
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

I've read that report in the Mail and after that I'm more inclined to believe in Jack and the Beanstalk. Are they seriously implying that because they've brought a weigh and pay facility the fly tippers are rushing to Burn Road to comply and abandoning their old ways? Come off it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

not4me

He's actually saying that because of the charges, more people are hiring professional waste disposal people (and their vans) to dispose of their waste 'by other means'. He'd make more sense if he stood on his head and spoke through his posterior sphincter.

kevplumb

Quote from: not4me on December 04, 2017, 12: PM
He's actually saying that because of the charges, more people are hiring professional waste disposal people (and their vans) to dispose of their waste 'by other means'. He'd make more sense if he stood on his head and spoke through his posterior sphincter.
Had the same carp in the gas industry years ago
until the customer has to bear some of the responsibility for the eventual outcome of what occurs
its a dead duck
we where told it needs a change in the law
so we backed having it changed and got  SH*t on by CORGI and the gov of the day  >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment