Impact of Trump winning on Hartlepool...

Started by DRiddle, November 09, 2016, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 09, 2016, 12: PM

The US election results again show that the people will decide....not a bunch of morons in power.
That is a bit rich when 'the people' have elected an  obvious m*oron.
Anyone that believes Trump cares at all about 'the people' is in for a shock. Trump,like Farage, follows Leona Helmsley on tax matters

Steely Dan

Quote from: The Great Dictator on November 09, 2016, 10: AM
Frightening to think idiots like Trump and Corbyn could win an election  :-[

Worse things could happen. A bigot like you could win one

mk1

The Great Dictator

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on November 09, 2016, 02: PM
Quote from: akarjl on November 09, 2016, 12: PM

Smart woman.
At least you can use Google........not much but a start!

Praise? Thanks lol.....going to be some big changes in the world over the next few years...wish the tide would flow as far as Muppet Control at HBC ......imagine CABS/MR C/Lying Ste getting investigated....ah well it will never happen.

Oh wait " We will never vote to leave europe" & "Clinton is a certainty ".....so there is a chance things might change.

kevplumb

well i was talkin to a gall in the states this morning and she reckons as long as he dont try to bring in or sort out any of obamas balls ups IE the healthcare for all plan   he should be ok

but time will tell
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 09, 2016, 03: PM

Oh wait " We will never vote to leave europe" & "Clinton is a certainty ".....so there is a chance things might change.

You missed one.

'UKIP are now a major force in UK Politics and will replace Labour as the Official Opposition in May 2015'

How did that prediction turn out?

Even funnier N Farage ' I resign' May 2015.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on November 09, 2016, 03: PM
Quote from: akarjl on November 09, 2016, 03: PM

You missed one.

'UKIP are now a major force in UK Politics and will replace Labour as the Official Opposition in May 2015'

How did that prediction turn out?

Even funnier N Farage ' I resign' May 2015.

I suppose he was half right as, apart from at the Kremlin the Labour party have lost all credibility under the "leadership" of Citizen Corbyn.

I couldn't have cared less if it had been the Monster raving looney party- "now I know you will say it was"  :) - as long as it lead us to achieving an OUT vote, the result is the same. Out of europe and in charge of our own country once again. I would rather keep it "in house".....which I suspect is why Trump got in, the Americans are tired of looking outside of their borders and are taking the approach of basically, the rest of the world can p**s off while they look after their own. Exactly the same approach I hope UK takes towards Europe.

So the little Americaaners will be taking the same approach as the little Inglanders.......

Oddly I am not a political animal,Labour,Tory,UKIP, Communist,Greens they are all the same as each other, let face it nobody goes into politics for the good of the community it is just a ego stroking session or at HBC perhaps a nice little earner for the otherwise unemployable.

marky