One month to go

Started by Copper Pipe, March 12, 2015, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balotelli

I'm not defending the behaviour of the people shown in some of these images but taking the p*** out of their appearance is a bit childish IMO.

In fact if my children were taking the p**s out of others appearances then they'd be getting a serious talk....

That said, my children know better.

mk1

Quote from: Balotelli on March 12, 2015, 09: PM
I'm not defending the behaviour of the people shown in some of these images but taking the p*** out of their appearance is a bit childish IMO.

In fact if my children were taking the p**s out of others appearances then they'd be getting a serious talk....

That said, my children know better.

The SCABs have an inflated opinion not just of their  importance but their physical appearance. Given one of them spends a fortune on perfume/clothes and Botox you can bet any negative  comments in that area wounds deeply.
With the increasingly  frequent and desperate attempts to keep this site offline who can say it is not the personal barbs that cause the most offence.

crisstw

It's still childish though.

Fair enough take the p**s out of their incompetence & dodgy dealings but taking the micky out of people because of their appearance is stooping to a low level, usually found in or around a labour conference / meeting.

Land Phil

He chooses to look like an undignified prat, it is not unfair poking fun at him because of what he was born with.

It is poking fun at his inability to dress and look like a dignified human being. He wears what is on the inside on the outside very well.

Considering he pokes fun at 90,000 Hartlepudlians, he can't complain when he gets some back.

fred c

Live by the sword............. Die by the sword

Inspector Knacker

Every time I see them I think of two pantomime dames.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 13, 2015, 03: PM
Every time I see them I think of two pantomime dames.

Funny, I always think of Dick Emery.

Inspector Knacker

Oooooh..... you are awful. ?..but I like you.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: fred c on March 13, 2015, 01: PM
Live by the sword............. Die by the sword

I think this track just about sums up what's not too far around the corner  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVVoWKjls0