One month to go

Started by Copper Pipe, March 12, 2015, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copper Pipe

Just been flicking through the Hartlepool Mail website and realised the mayors tribunal is scheduled to take place on April 13 at Quayside House, in Newcastle.

Will members of the public be allowed in or are these thing done behind closed doors?

Lord Elpus

I was hoping we could get a bus up.

mk1

I understand  the public can attend.
However in SABs case I expect a bit of jiggery-pokery where he will move heaven and earth to either make it closed or find a way to postpone/delay it and hold it elsewhere at short notice.

The address is:

Quayside House
110 Quayside
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Tyne & Wear
NE1 3DX

https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/newcastle-employment-tribunal

Very near the new footbridge and just to the right of the famous 'Tyne Bridge'. The railway station is itself just left of the Tyne Bridge so I urge you to get there early in order to get a seat

Balotelli

It is guaranteed he will use all means at his disposal to stop the public from attending.

People must use whatever means at their disposal to attend.

Land Phil

Why the big red penis ?

Plenty of parking for those CO2 brave around the Sage, Baltic Mils area and you can walk across the millennium bridge.
Saves going right into Newcastle.

Will he be travelling in HBC 1V I wonder ? ...sure he could swing it as a networking event collaborating with neighbouring authorities ?

mk1

I think he will chicken out and drop the case. He will spin it that he has 'moved on' and is now too busy with his Company that lectures us all on the perils  over-eating (the one area I am prepared to admit he is an expert) and obesity.
He does not perform well when faced with a  challenge. The recent hissy fits in the council chamber show a complete meltdown when he is placed under  any sort of pressure.

mk1

mk1

He can't use the excuse he does not know where the Tribunal building is..............

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 12, 2015, 02: PM

Are you talking about Mad Dog and a replacement for the ping-pong balls?

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on March 12, 2015, 03: PM
Quote from: Land Phil on March 12, 2015, 02: PM
Why the big red penis ?

Ask those who elected him 

I wish I had that Whangi full of 50p pieces.

fred c

He can't use the excuse he does not know where the Tribunal building is..............

I wish I had that Napper full of 50p pieces.

fred c

Book me a seat please............

But i wouldn`t put all the 50p pieces from the Whangi & the Napper on him actually going through with it

Lord Elpus

Are you talking about Mad Dog and a replacement for the ping-pong balls?

There's nowt as sexy as a woman in a pair of tight fitting jeans.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: Copper Pipe on March 12, 2015, 12: PM
the mayors tribunal is scheduled to take place on April 13 at Quayside House, in Newcastle.

Any idea yet what time it will be?

The Great Dictator

Lot of fat people on this post ?