Do It For Charidee...!

Started by steveL, August 14, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

We get e-mails from all over the place these days but this one made me smile and knowing that the Post is obligatory reading at the breakfast table for the A-B's these days I thought that they may be interested. A place on national TV? Yea that would do it for them......

Good afternoon,

I hope this finds you well.

We're busy here at Catchphrase HQ  but need your help! We're on the lookout for amazing contestants, who are up for a laugh, for our next series of CATCHPHRASE! So if you, your friends, colleagues or anyone else you know might be interested in appearing alongside the lovely Stephen Mulhern and want the chance to win up to £50,000 head to www.itv.com/beontv/catchphrase to apply.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!
We've attached a poster with all the details on and would be grateful if you're able to display on any notice boards, intranets, or forward to friends/family etc

We look forward to receiving your application!

Good Luck,

The Catchphrase Team 

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

for fawkes sake

- and you just know he would insist on wearing his chain.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Lucy Lass-Tick

Speaking of charity, this is copied from an inbox on the Hartlepool Alert Facebook page

'Inbox
Hi, theres a guy operating in the Rossmere area of the town tonight, saying he's from a charity that helps injured soldiers from Afghanistan, and could I make a donation (£3 per month) He didnt say what the charity was called or what the charity number was. He was late 40's, about 5'10", he was wearing glasses and appatently called Keven. He didn't seem legit, nor did his badge and information sheet. Just giving you a heads up. Thanks'

Always ask for ID