LABOUR'S SECRET WEAPON.

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 28, 2014, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

So wrong, so wrong, but hey you continue convincing yourself that everybody on here who dares to speak out or challenge you is D Riddle.
Just proves to me how much Mr Riddle has got under your skin Harry.
You seem to enjoy outing people on here so much that it's become an obsession!!

fred c

Nobody likes Bullies & they can dress it up anyway they want, but the constant badgering of D Riddle by Harry & Mr Cambell is Bullying plain & simple......

The Big Questions in Hartlepool that need answers should be aimed at the Leader of the Council & the Committee Chairs, do Harry & Mr Cambell attend the relevant meetings & Badger those people, as they do D Riddle here on The Post ??

This an open forum & anyone who uses it can join in with the threads & discussions, but whats been happening recently has probably made people wary of contributing to any debate..in fact, it hasn`t been debate & consequently the forum is losing its effectiveness..... But Maybe that is their intention.

mk1

Fred c. you are D Riddle.......... and if you are not you should be!

mk1

I do not waste time trying to talk sense to people who are not amenable to reason. If someone is clearly out to get you then I recommend the Charles Bronson method of dealing with the problem....... Metaphorically of course............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esjt1eJA328

If Harry and his (shrinking) band of followers were on the Titanic they would have ran about puncturing the hulls of the few remaining  lifeboats  claiming   they were  doomed anyway  so there was not point making any effort to escape..........metaphorically speaking!

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on March 29, 2014, 08: AM
Fred c. you are D Riddle.......... and if you are not you should be!

I`n not DRiddle........ I`m a Fat Bloke on a Bike. lol

Jamescampbell78

Fred C,

You can't be a fat bloke on a bike because I am.

Also I don't just ask questions of David Riddle, I ask questions of other councillors on Twitter. This morning, if I have time, I will be popping into Cafe 177 and speaking to Mr Thompson too.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 29, 2014, 06: AM
It's like the old Ariston ad on the telly.....y'know the one.... on and on and on and Ariston....but I still ain't buying the washer!

Indeed.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5UswFSPtc

And for all the old Pop Pickers out there the original.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-v3cvX8M4

mk1

Quote from: stephen allison on March 29, 2014, 11: AM

I haven't posted anything on this forum for months..................

I noticed. It struck me as odd that you did not bother to try and support (never mind  defend) the man under attack here.

HarryBlackwood

Another thread where Riddle's bitch plays the school bully.

What a sad life you must lead Michael Kenny.