LABOUR'S SECRET WEAPON.

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 28, 2014, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

I have just been informed by PM that there is a rumour circulating in town to the effect that I am "Labour's Secret Weapon" in the forthcoming elections.

As the PM comes from an 'interested party' then I'm taking it serious.

At the risk of being boring (now that's a subjective thing, but I know it's not allowed on here) I ALWAYS DEFEND MY INTEGRITY AND HONESTY.

So here goes. I am not Labour's secret weapon. I am not anybody's secret weapon. I AM NOBODY'S bitch.

For the sake of being totally honest and open I have no faith in any political party. FWIW here's my preferences or lack of preferences.

Most disliked first.

1. UKIP. Bunch of rabid, bigoted, racist oddballs. Truly dangerous.
2. CONSERVATIVE. The nasty party. Look after the rich and penalise the poor.
3. LIB DEMS. Liars, opportunists, chancers and pro Europe.
4. LABOUR. Just ToryLite really. With a dysfunctional freak as leader.

I am on nobody's payroll. I've NEVER been a member of any political party. I've never been a Freemason, nor a member of Round Table or Rotary. I'm my own man. Always will be.

I take suggestions that I'm I anyone's pocket, very seriously. That is my only reason for posting this.

Thank you.

DRiddle

There was message on your blog to the effect that you'd been promised the council press officer job, in exchange for targetting me/PHF/anyone who is anti-Labour.

That's possibly where this has come from.

HarryBlackwood

DRiddle. I know exactly where it has come from. What about you?

Now, I know you don't answer questions but here's two for you:

1. Do you know who that comment on my blog came from?

2. Do you know anything else about this rumour being circulated?

DRiddle

I think to be honest Harry, i'd rather just make my comments on this forum as I have done for around 2 years, and people can judge me by what I say.

I'm very tried of the whole 'who said this?', 'who said that?', nonsence. It's detracting from what can otherwise be an inetresting forum for policially minded people.

HarryBlackwood

In other words you are doing what you always do.

You get asked polite and relevant questions and then you refuse to answer them.

As I've told you before, this is the biggest single annoyance to voters when it comes to politicians.

Once again you are making yourself look devious, slippery and not to be trusted. Like a politician in fact.

Now guess who posted that nasty rumour on my blog?

Don't forget I have a top tech man running that side for me.

Any answers?

dave77

David, just answer the questions.

I'm sure it was you who got questions banned from council meetings, for asking questions the council didn't like.

You are now just playing the same game as our idiotic councillors.

Myself and a lot of others in Hartlepool are sick and tired of the current council because of lies, deceit and the inability to honestly answer questions.

Sorry to have singled you out Mr Riddle, there are others here who are just the same, but over the past few weeks you have totally ignored questions asked by members on this forum.

dave77

forgot to add this bit  :o

i am not going to get drawn into an argument about the questions, i would just like people to answer questions truthfully when asked directly.

mk1

Quote from: dave77 on March 28, 2014, 06: PM

Sorry to have singled you out Mr Riddle, there are others here who are just the same, but over the past few weeks you have totally ignored questions asked by members on this forum.

I beg to differ. There has been a recent influx of posters totally fixated on D  Riddle. They have positively flooded the forum with hateful invective and are  (in my opinion)  out to get revenge because they were kicked off another forum.
They  believe they have a god given right to be heard and that everyone must do  what they say without hesitation.
Again I see no way these characters are going to stop. They have taken a deep and personal dislike and if you answer one of their loaded question(s) they come straight back with another set and that is how it will always  be.
I have advised D Riddle to ignore them . I have been in touch with many of the members  over this issue and the reaction is 100% against the methods and tactics of the shouty people.

HarryBlackwood

dave77

Quote from: mk1 on March 28, 2014, 07: PM
Quote from: dave77 on March 28, 2014, 06: PM

I beg to differ. There has been a recent influx of posters totally fixated on D  Riddle. They have positively flooded the forum with hateful invective and are  (in my opinion)  out to get revenge because they were kicked off another forum.
They  believe they have a god given right to be heard and that everyone must do  what they say without hesitation.
Again I see no way these characters are going to stop. They have taken a deep and personal dislike and if you answer one of their loaded question(s) they come straight back with another set and that is how it will always  be.
I have advised D Riddle to ignore them . I have been in touch with many of the members  over this issue and the reaction is 100% against the methods and tactics of the shouty people.

well our opinions differ then! and wouldn't the world be a strange place if we all agreed with each other.

all i ask is people actually answer questions that are put to them.
i didn't aim anything at you. i asked for DRiddle to answer questions, not for you to wade in. if Mr Riddle or anyone that a question is aimed at does not want to answer, fair enough, but other members like yourself butt in and cause friction because you have nothing better to do.

rant over!! if you want to continue this then send me a private message.
i will not reply to you anymore in this thread.

mk1

Quote from: dave77 on March 28, 2014, 07: PM

i asked for DRiddle to answer questions, not for you to wade in. if Mr Riddle or anyone that a question is aimed at does not want to answer, fair enough, but other members like yourself butt in and cause friction because you have nothing better to do.

Any question on an open forum is liable to garner a reply.
If you want to speak direct then contact the person privately. 
The friction is being caused by 2 (sometimes 3) people one of whom has been placed on pre-mod because of his behaviour.
I am not on pre-mod. Draw your own conclusions.

Quote from: dave77 on March 28, 2014, 07: PM
if you want to continue this then send me a private message.
i will not reply to you anymore in this thread.

I have no desire to continue this  in private. In the open or not at all.

I guess that is the end of it then?

HarryBlackwood

Mr Kenny, you and your dog are rapidly turning into the forum bullies.

Interested

You are the Bully Mr Blackwood sir!!

We're you spoilt as a child or ignored?

Inspector Knacker

It's like the old Ariston ad on the telly.....y'know the one.... on and on and on and Ariston....but I still ain't buying the washer!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

HarryBlackwood

Interested. You are D Riddle. FACT.