MR et al

Started by Hartlepudlion, August 31, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo the lawn

Well said Carl some people just like to comment on things they know nothing about  same person made stupid comment about unemployed people  instead of making stupid incorrect posts maybe they should check the facts 1st

jaffa

Well said carl obviously its one of her àşş liçkers making stupids posts never mind keep smiling carl KARMA is a wondefull thing :) :) :)

Carlwilliams

Well im unemployed now but through no fault of my own ive worked hard at mra. And for what. I feel free now and looking forward to a new start with a new employer who actually follows guidelines and procedures and respects its employees.

fred c

Hi Carl, Welcome to Hartlepool Post........

I don`t think anyone can be in any doubt about what goes on within Manor Residents, we need look no further than Judge Buchanans comments regarding Ex Labour Councillor Wilcox & her behaviour towards her employees to see what kind of "Manager" she is.

Hopefully you & her other victims will be able to find suitable employment sooner rather than later, it can`t have been easy given the circumstances & the person you were dealing with but to be honest, your well out of it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Welcome on board Carl - keep strong and positive - your day will come!

Carlwilliams

thanks for your positive feedback. just wanting to get me life on track now and enhance my career. I feeeeeeeeelllll liberated and free. not a penny in my pocket but feel like the richest man in the world :)