MR et al

Started by Hartlepudlion, August 31, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

Not seen/heard much about Wilcox and co for some time. Are we allowing it to sink into the abyss never to be seen again thus saving the ABs bacon?

jaffa

OH WILCOX IS STILL AROUND SHE HAS JUST SACKED CARL WILLIAMS WHILST ON SICK LEAVE FROM MRA DUE TO THE PHYSICAL ATTACK FROM HER DAUGHTER AND ANOTHER EMPLOYEE . CARL SENT A LETTER WANTING A GREIVANCE PROCEDURE TO CHAIRMAN GUNTER PARVIN CLEARLY STATING HE DID NOT WANT WILCOX IN MEETING DUE TO THE FACT OF THAT IT WAS A CONFLICT OFF INTEREST. IT CLEARLY STATES IN MRA CONTRACTS ANY EMPLOYEE FOUND ATTACKING ,BULLYING AND HARASSING ANOTHER EMPLOYEE WILL BE DISMISSED ALSO AN EMPLOYEE FALSIFYING PAPER WORK WILL BE DISMISSED . NO RESPONSE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE TRUSTEE BOARD OR PARVIN AND CARL WILLIAMS HAS NOW BEEN SACKED FOR SPEAKING UP AGAINST HER..................

Hopingforbetter

Quote from: jaffa on September 03, 2013, 01: PM
OH WILCOX IS STILL AROUND SHE HAS JUST SACKED CARL WILLIAMS WHILST ON SICK LEAVE FROM MRA DUE TO THE PHYSICAL ATTACK FROM HER DAUGHTER AND ANOTHER EMPLOYEE . CARL SENT A LETTER WANTING A GREIVANCE PROCEDURE TO CHAIRMAN GUNTER PARVIN CLEARLY STATING HE DID NOT WANT WILCOX IN MEETING DUE TO THE FACT OF THAT IT WAS A CONFLICT OFF INTEREST. IT CLEARLY STATES IN MRA CONTRACTS ANY EMPLOYEE FOUND ATTACKING ,BULLYING AND HARASSING ANOTHER EMPLOYEE WILL BE DISMISSED ALSO AN EMPLOYEE FALSIFYING PAPER WORK WILL BE DISMISSED . NO RESPONSE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE TRUSTEE BOARD OR PARVIN AND CARL WILLIAMS HAS NOW BEEN SACKED FOR SPEAKING UP AGAINST HER..................

Do I smell another Employment Tribunal, for wrongful dismissal?

Missy K

is MR still operating? and providing a community service?

steveL

It's still operating.....depends how you define 'operating' I guess.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Quote from: Hopingforbetter on September 04, 2013, 10: AM
OH WILCOX IS STILL AROUND SHE HAS JUST SACKED CARL WILLIAMS WHILST ON SICK LEAVE FROM MRA DUE TO THE PHYSICAL ATTACK FROM HER DAUGHTER AND ANOTHER EMPLOYEE . CARL SENT A LETTER WANTING A GREIVANCE PROCEDURE TO CHAIRMAN GUNTER PARVIN CLEARLY STATING HE DID NOT WANT WILCOX IN MEETING DUE TO THE FACT OF THAT IT WAS A CONFLICT OFF INTEREST. IT CLEARLY STATES IN MRA CONTRACTS ANY EMPLOYEE FOUND ATTACKING ,BULLYING AND HARASSING ANOTHER EMPLOYEE WILL BE DISMISSED ALSO AN EMPLOYEE FALSIFYING PAPER WORK WILL BE DISMISSED . NO RESPONSE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE TRUSTEE BOARD OR PARVIN AND CARL WILLIAMS HAS NOW BEEN SACKED FOR SPEAKING UP AGAINST HER................ ..

From what I gather, when this attack was reported to the Police, Carl was told that the cameras weren't working or were pointing the other way and so weren't interested.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Missy K

Quote from: steveL on September 04, 2013, 10: AM
Quote from: Hopingforbetter on September 04, 2013, 10: AM
OH WILCOX IS STILL AROUND SHE HAS JUST SACKED CARL WILLIAMS WHILST ON SICK LEAVE FROM MRA DUE TO THE PHYSICAL ATTACK FROM HER DAUGHTER AND ANOTHER EMPLOYEE . CARL SENT A LETTER WANTING A GREIVANCE PROCEDURE TO CHAIRMAN GUNTER PARVIN CLEARLY STATING HE DID NOT WANT WILCOX IN MEETING DUE TO THE FACT OF THAT IT WAS A CONFLICT OFF INTEREST. IT CLEARLY STATES IN MRA CONTRACTS ANY EMPLOYEE FOUND ATTACKING ,BULLYING AND HARASSING ANOTHER EMPLOYEE WILL BE DISMISSED ALSO AN EMPLOYEE FALSIFYING PAPER WORK WILL BE DISMISSED . NO RESPONSE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE TRUSTEE BOARD OR PARVIN AND CARL WILLIAMS HAS NOW BEEN SACKED FOR SPEAKING UP AGAINST HER................ ..

From what I gather, when this attack was reported to the Police, Carl was told that the cameras weren't working or were pointing the other way and so weren't interested.

I aint no way justifying the CCTV comment but the Council should be fined for that.

Hartlepudlion

Time to do something about this on this and associated threads. When are we going to drop political posturing s and start to act as one? I know PHF think it is their strength that they have no whip. However, this is certainly one time that they should have a whip. we should all be singing from the same hymn sheet. Come on someone get us all together. Stevel?

United we win divided we fall

enough said

took a small interest in this subject... had to have a pop in to this falling community holding only to find it hard to find a seat to eat as it was over packed all this bad Publicity seems to off done the wilcox reign a lot of good iv read all the posts on here about wilcox and her soldiers and it seems to be all fairy tales if carl williams had any such case at all legally then that women who did it would not be working at nypd as she works with children no charges have came from his allegations and to even use that at any tribuneral
would make his case a laughing stock i sat in that place with a pile off questions i even talked to 1 off wilcox soldiers who at that time was present at williams dismissal from employment  he was told that the funding for the work he did had come to a end there for with out funding there was no place for him at nypd he was told how ever if the funding was reinstated then there would contact him to reapply for his job which i my self though was fair i hope that what iv reported on this subject shed some light on this suject any question dont beafraid to ask ..............enough said

steveL

It's a pity you didn't ask if they did remedial literacy classes. Pop round sometime and I'll introduce you to the concept of the full stop.

enough said

all ways on the look out for improve ment glad u picked up on it any thing ells u picked up on friend;............................... enough said

enough said

ok my friend im sorry if u picked up on the dots and dashe,s as long as u got the point  thats what counts my friend ..................

enough said

wilcoxses acolytes on the board dont get a penny so there dont do it for money so why keep this women in a job beats me.
if any one has any thing on wilcox now is the time to bring it up im not talking about the bull crap i hear on here im talking about her ex acolytes there can come forward and tell how it is to the charity commission yet there wont there put this women were she is today un touchable there made the mess so there should come forward and bring this women down.

Carlwilliams

Quote from: enough said on September 05, 2013, 11: PM

took a small interest in this subject... had to have a pop in to this falling community holding only to find it hard to find a seat to eat as it was over packed all this bad Publicity seems to off done the wilcox reign a lot of good iv read all the posts on here about wilcox and her soldiers and it seems to be all fairy tales if carl williams had any such case at all legally then that women who did it would not be working at nypd as she works with children no charges have came from his allegations and to even use that at any tribuneral
would make his case a laughing stock i sat in that place with a pile off questions i even talked to 1 off wilcox soldiers who at that time was present at williams dismissal from employment  he was told that the funding for the work he did had come to a end there for with out funding there was no place for him at nypd he was told how ever if the funding was reinstated then there would contact him to reapply for his job which i my self though was fair i hope that what iv reported on this subject shed some light on this suject any question dont beafraid to ask ..............enough said
You will know who i am by the name.
I didnt take manor residents to tribunal from what happened with wilcox's daughter. I took them because angela Wilcox took 200 pound a month of me for national insurance since october 2012 and never paid a penny of it. I had no contract, i was paid under the minimum wage and i had unitemised payslips. Since my tribunal no grievance procedure was pout into place for what happened in the work place. It clearly states in the contract any falsification of records or bullying is classed as misconduct and will result in dismissal. Wilcox produced a false contract in court. I challenged her and gave a letter to the chair person requesting a meeting with the full committee and for Wilcox not to be there. I had been waiting 6 weeks for a statutory sick payment and because i challenged  her authority and stood up i received a letter saying my contract ended because it was only a fixed term one. This however is not true.. I also worked at Glamis walk project as well as NYPD youth project and she gave my job to her daughter and friend. It also states in the contract that each party may terminate the employment giving one month notice.. I never got any notice and ive had no holiday pay. I was not told i would be taking back on if they got the funding again. Bull s**t. The full organisation is a rip off and they are using it for their own financial gain.. Like ive said got anything to say come to my door because you clearly work for them. Cranks

Carlwilliams

If ya don't know the facts don't comment.. Anything else you need to know dont be affraid to ask