MR Lose 4th Tribunal

Started by steveL, July 29, 2013, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I agree with all of that and in fact would go further, well beyond local organisations. This country is run by an overclass of people who view themselves as being quite separate from the rest of us. Their links are with each other and they operate as a sort of cartel, protecting each other and looking after each others interests. This culture is absolutely rampant in the public sector.

I would certainly recognise the senior levels of the Police as being part of this culture but you could even throw in the Hospital Trust. To all, the public is seen as being something of a nuisance and needing to be protected from its own ignorance.

There are daily examples of this on the national news. Remember Mid Staffs Hospital? It had passed several inspections before campaigning members of the public finally succeeded in highlighted a horrific catalogue of ill-treatment. A similar example is the lone American journalist who ignored many attempts to stonewall her enquiries before finally revealing the real extent of the MP's expenses scandal.

So a letter to Jaqui Cheer is useful in that it is a pre-requisite to contacting the Home Office. If that letter isn't sent then the Home Office will simply quote procedure to you and tell you that you should contact the local Police.

I agree that there is a marked reluctance on the part of Cleveland Police to properly investigate these matters but it's only when you have exhausted efforts to get them interested that you can move on to other organisations.

Publicity and the Press can change everything, of course. They really don't like being criticised in the press and hate it when they can't control the flow of information.

I note that you gave up with your own enquiry with Cleveland Police which is exactly the end result the system is meant to achieve.

Consider this.

We send a letter to Jaqui Cheer which achieves nothing. So we then contact Coppinger explaining that we don't understand why the Police won't properly investigate the matter and suggest that, because of the link to Labour Councillors, it looks like a case of political interference, which he denies, of course. So we then contact our friends in Private Eye and Channel 4 and we have the makings of a story and those responsible, rather than controlling matters, now find themselves having to defend themselves against an accusation of political interference.

At some point, someone decides that it would be easier and far more comfortable if they just did what they should have been doing in the first place and investigate matters after all - that point being when they decide that their own positions have suddenly become vulnerable.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

jaffa

Wilcox was,asked in the tribunal court who was,the chairman she replied on oath that it was,GUNTER PARKIN so he is liable as well as other trustees on the board wonder if she has told them ,see if they lick her ass when they find out ;D

brassed off monkey

Quote from: jaffa on July 31, 2013, 08: PM
Wilcox was,asked in the tribunal court who was,the chairman she replied on oath that it was,GUNTER PARKIN so he is liable as well as other trustees on the board wonder if she has told them ,see if they lick her ass when they find out ;D

It would need bloomin "Big Tongues"   ;D ;D ;D

The Great Dictator

Who is Gunter Parkin ?

misinformed

its Gunter Parvin......... and what happened to Mr George Maurice Brown... did he step down as chairman... ?? (according to charity commission Mr John George Maurice Brown (or Maurice as he is known) is still at the top of the list, which I believe means he is chairperson still) or am I wrong?
Mr Gunter Parvin is a new name on the board... has he come on board and took over as chairman..??
is Mrs CJ still signing the cheques.. as she was the treasurer wasn't she??

jaffa

Apparantly morris brown is not chairman now WILCOX stated in court that mr parvin was chairman and yes Carol jeffries does sign the cheques and was introduced in court as wilcox's boss to her solicitor!!!

jaffa

Quote from: fred c on July 29, 2013, 08: AM
Is that considered to be "Tax Fraud" ? Is this woman the only employee who has not had her contributions payed by MR ?

What about WCN/E & NYPD Employees  ;) tax free earnings can certainly mount up very quickly?
Mrs Gooding.& mr carl williams also havnt had their tax & Ni paid to inland revenue!!!! Surely this is a serious offence?????

fred c

KD.......... at the root of it all is Greed pure & Simple......... Nothing to do with Politics