MR Lose 4th Tribunal

Started by steveL, July 29, 2013, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misinformed

wonder if AW is thinking of what to have for tea :P........... and there is nothing more to add is there,, apart from watch this space to the next instalment of Angegate..........

TSteels

Will they sue the trustees? They are liable right?

brassed off monkey

Quote from: mk1 on July 29, 2013, 04: PM
No one is going to go to jail over any Tax/NI late payments.
No one is going to go to jail over unpaid debts.
No one is going to go to jail over breaches of Employment Law.

Forget all those ways of retribution.

The real threat to Angie is the conspiracy charge.
If she is charged and if she is convicted it is 100% certain she will get a jail sentence.

If MR goes ti*ts up then be assured Hartlepool Council will do everything in its power to hide how much was lost and where it went. Vast amounts of our money will be spent to find the best legal way to hide the facts and protect reputations.
The best we can hope for is seeing the SCABs lose some of their personal pension money.........

A chap in Scotland was charged, found guilty & sentenced to 4 months for the same tribunal offence Wilcox commited, it was mentioned on a previous post, i believe it was a case of "Forgery" remember the post dated letter from MRA that the Judged clocked ?

Angelina Ballerina is going inside  ;) ;) ;)

mk1

Quote from: brassed off monkey on July 29, 2013, 05: PM

A chap in Scotland was charged, found guilty & sentenced to 4 months for the same tribunal offence Wilcox commited, it was mentioned on a previous post, i believe it was a case of "Forgery" remember the post dated letter from MRA that the Judged clocked ?

Angelina Ballerina is going inside

Like I said it is the conspiracy charge that will get her.
Faking documents (aka 'conspiracy' or 'forgery' to you) is the killer.

seaton

Quote from: steveL on July 29, 2013, 02: PM
MR lose 4th Tribunal. Judge awarded approx £4,000 in compensation taking into account that employee had since gained alternative work. Will be interesting to see what the tax man now does.

If you have not worked between jobs and not claimed benefits the taxman will be asking you where you have been and how have you been supporting youself and family., I was out of work for a few weeks a couple of times and they were on to me straight away.

bimbo 1

If she gets away with this then its true they are rotten to the core

steveL

a total of over £22,000 yet Wilcox describes all this as 'a few minor issues' and interestingly that she has 'the full backing of the Trustees' - two of which have just ran away from it.

Well done, Sue . . . and now the real work begins to rid ourselves and Owton Manor of this God awful woman.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

brassed off monkey

You really have to wonder Who, has Got What, on Whom ?

Kitchnstauff

stevel,
you are right in that MRA now owes over £22k to these unfortunate people, but you have to ask the question? how much is she paying for the fancy lawyers she seems to have readily on standby, TBI started then peninsula took over now she's got S&G in on the act not to mention her own solicitor dealing with her perverting the course of justice caper, whoever they may be? these solicitors don't come cheap, maybe she's getting legal aide.

Just a point about the management committee! no disrespect to them, but they are handpicked, by AW, members of the community that know about as much about running an organisation as the man in the moon, and if they don't tow the line and do as she says, they will find themselves at the mercy of her wrath, or maybe she will just unfriend them.

misinformed

agree 100% Kitchnstauff.........
if MRA does go under will committee and AW or just Committee be liable for damages to the 4 which have already won their case.......... or will it be one of those cases that gets brushed under the table.. nice write up in Mail again.. AW saying she has the backing of 100% of her committee... wonder if they know this?? ???

fred c

"The Mob" had the opportunity to put a stop to her antics months ago, the trustees knew that there was something seriously wrong with the business & accounting procedures, even if they now say they didn`t.

HBC thought it was neccessary to conduct an Audit, albeit a limited one so they can`t say they didn`t know.... they knew & did nothing about it, if the spinless toe rags had acted then they may have had some kind of defence, as it is they are culpable in the extreme.

HBC stopped funding & essentially closed the Phoenix Centre because of mis-management, the same should have been done with Manor Residents, i realise that it would have been a difficult thing to do, but it would have at least initiated a Management Clear Out.

Possibly the worst thing to come out of the whole affair, apart from the stress & pressure on the 4 people who stood up to Angelina Ballerina , is that "All Charitable & Voluntary Organisations could well be tarred with the same brush as MRA & WCN/E.

That fact alone should be reason for the Councillors involved with either of those organisations to resign.

They won`t of course they are themselves afflicted by the same myopic complaint that Wilcox suffers from.

steveL

I don't really have a lot of time for the management commitee/Trustees. Ignorance is no defence and they are the only ones able to remove Wilcox unless she is eventually locked up. There are so many individual reasons which on their own are reason enough to rid MR of this God awful woman.

They should, at the very least, have the nouse to read up on what their responsibilities are and frankly, it's something they should have done before accepting the role.

Never mind, I've written to the Chief Constable Jaqui Cheer to ask her why Cleveland Police are not investigation Wilcox attempt to falsify evidence.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

grim reaper

Steve, I have much time for you and the Hartlepool Post but it beggars belief that you believe Cleveland police will have any interest in slowing the avarice of Hpool cllrs.  :(
If Ms Cheer wants to remain in her post she has to keep the PCC sweet, cos he has the power to dismiss her.  ::)
He's labour; our council is labour....what do you think your outcome will be?  ::)

Unless, of course...you have a long term plan and this is simply evidence gathering about a bigger picture!  :-X

steveL

I hear what you're saying GR but a response from Jaqui Cheer held on file may well prove to be useful in the future. Trust me - we're good at this  ;)

tankerville

I appreciate that you took the time and trouble to write to Ms Cheer but I'm afraid I have to agree with the previous posting.

She does what she is told as did the former Chief Constable Sean Price 'whatever happened to him'? the PCC is Labour through and through. He has to if he wants to retain his present position as C.P.C.C.

On a more personal note Ms Cheer comes over as being rather rude and downright arrogant.

My dealings with Cleveland Police Chief leaves much to be desired I wrote a letter to her and forwarded a copy each to Barry Coppinger. Sean White A.C.C. Hartlepool Divisional Commander.

No Reply from the Chief Constable or Hartlepool Commander. Barry Coppinger back heeled it Sean White sent a reply and said the concerns in my letter where very serious he would get someone to contact me as a matter of urgency.

26 day's later they did but sadly nothing happened, so in future I wont bother at all.

I wish you luck but I fear that this fiasco has been noted well before it was published on this site LABOUR tend to keep all their dirty washing well away from the public area.

Keep up the good work.